Even Industrial Roller Doors in Cyclone and High Wind areas need to have special design considerations. They need to consider the building code AS/NZS 4505:2012.
Whilst the codes refer to doors under 3m high the building specifiers and certifiers are likely to reference the new code and when it comes to the NT you will certainly need Windstrong Doors. To this end, Taurean Door Systems whose quality design and value, made possible by decades of design knowledge can provide their Series B “WINDSTRONG DOOR” to meet your Industrial building code obligations of having a Wind Locked Door.
How do Wind Locks work? The WINDSTRONG™ Windlock Roller Door has a riveted wind-clip at every second flat on the roller door curtain. These are at a spacing of 7 clips per metre on each side of the door. When the door is in the closed position every wind-clip is supported by two steel brackets that are attached to the track. These brackets in turn are fixed to the door Jamb. Have a look at this detailed technical brochure.
How to Order Windstrong™ Roller Doors Series b industrial
- Go here if you’re looking for “Series A & AA” Domestic Size Windstrong Doors.
- Confirm height & width of your buildings opening.
- Select the correct door size below based on your required width and height.
- Select door colour you want.
- Enter specific door curtain width required in the box provided. Opening width + 100mm
- Select your location to allow for transport cost from Factory to Depot.
- Add a Remote Motor if desired. BBU means battery back up.
- Doors Marked <P> require Planetary Gearing if not used with a Motor. Add Planetary gearing if required.
- Select protective door wrapping if you desire it.
- Delivery to site is $155. If you like you can choose to pick up from a Stramit Depot for free during checkout
- We will contact you to confirm door measurements before manufacturing.
Other Roller Doors Available
Find out how to install this product
Windstrong doors are classified for use both as a Domestic door in Class 1 and 10 buildings to 20,000 cycles, and as a General Purpose – Medium Cycle door in Class 1 to 10 buildings to 20,000 cycles.
Each WINDSTRONG™ door has a stylish curtain made from the highest quality steel and is available in a wide range of popular colours.
Doors are available in very wide range of opening sizes up to 3100 high is series A and 5100mm high in Series B and up to 5400mm wide series AA…to suit single and double car garages for your home and larger sheds and buildings.
Commando Collection Features and Benefits
- Rounded formed panel – Stylish appeal
- Colours – COLORBOND® steel and ZINCALUME® steel
- Glass-filled nylon drum wheels – Quiet operation
- Nylon braid edging – Smooth operation of door in tracks
- Nylon bottom rail plug – Smooth operation of door in tracks
- Flexible sealing strip – helps prevent dust and leaves entering the garage
- Galvanised tracks – Galvanising ensures long life by minimising corrosion
- Galvanised brackets – Galvanising helps minimise corrosion ensuring long life
- Track stops – Assists in keeping the door in the tracks
- Reverse roll – Ecternal installation when no inside headroom available
- Spring system – 25,000+ cycles
- Sizes – Up to 5100mm high and 5100mm wide
- 12 month warranty