Even Industrial Roller Doors in Cyclone and High Wind areas need to have special design considerations. They need to consider the building code AS/NZS 4505:2012. Whilst the codes refer to doors under 3m high the building specifiers and certifiers are likely to reference the new code and when it comes to the NT you will certainly need Windstrong Doors. To this end, Taurean Door Systems whose quality design and value, made possible by decades of design knowledge can provide their Series B “WINDSTRONG DOOR” to meet your Industrial building code obligations of having a Wind Locked Door. Section 40 certificates can be
How do Wind Locks work? The WINDSTRONG™ Windlock Roller Door has a riveted wind-clip at every second flat on the roller door curtain. These are at a spacing of 7 clips per metre on each side of the door. When the door is in the closed position every wind-clip is supported by two steel brackets that are attached to the track. These brackets in turn are fixed to the door Jamb. Have a look at this detailed technical brochure. Windstrong doors are classified for use both as a Domestic door in Class 1 and 10 buildings to 20,000 cycles, and as a General Purpose – Medium Cycle door in Class 1 to 10 buildings to 20,000 cycles.
Each WINDSTRONG™ door has a stylish curtain made from the highest quality steel and is available in a wide range of popular colours and in very wide range of opening sizes up to 3100 high is series A and 5100mm high in Series B and up to 5400mm wide series AA…to suit single and double car garages for your home and larger sheds and buildings.
How to Order Windstrong™ Roller Doors
- Go here for “Series B” Larger Industrial Size Windstrong Doors.
- Confirm height of your buildings opening. This will tell you how much material you require on the roll.
- Confirm the width of opening you are fitting door to and add 100mm for tracks.
- Scroll down to order section below.
- Select the correct door size below based on your required width and height.
- Select door colour you want.
- Enter specific door curtain width required in the box provided.
- Doors Marked <P> require Planetary Gearing if not used with a Motor. Add Planetary gearing if required.
- Select your location to allow for transport cost from Factory to Depot.
- Choose delivery to site if required ($154.00 for 1 or more doors).
- Add a Remote Motor if desired. (select a windstrong model)
- Select protective door wrapping if you desire it.
- Proceed to Check out once your done selecting and adding to shopping cart.
- We will contact you to confirm door measurements before manufacturing.
Other Roller Doors Available
- Domestic Roller doors – Series A & AA
- Industrial – Bigger Roller doors – Series B
- Windstrong Series A & AA Roller doors – Windlocked Series A & AA
- Installation instructions – Domestic – Industrial – Windstrong
AVAILABILITY – Doors not currently available in WA.
DELIVERY – Doors are delivered by the extensive Stramit Industries network. For only a small amount you can have the door available for pick up at a Stramit Industries depot near you or have them delivered to your site for a reasonable charge. Doors come with a standard polystyrene foam wrap. For an additional charge doors can also be cardboard or steel wrapped for extra protection. This is optional but recommended as there is no refund on doors once they are picked up or delivered.