Air-Cell keeps your shed cool in summer and warmer in winter by first reflecting up to 95% of radiant heat away from its surface. The small amount of heat absorbed is then further reduced by the conductional resistance of the polymer air cell structure and the low heat emission from the foil surface on the other side.
Kingspan AIR-CELL Retroshield®is a patented thermo reflective insulation. Kingspan AIR-CELL®products are designed to combat heat gain and heat loss in all three forms (radiation, convection and conduction), resulting in thermal performance superior to many conventional insulations.
Kingspan AIR-CELL Retroshield®is non-allergenic, non-irritant and has none of the health and safety warnings associated with using many conventional bulk insulations.
Kingspan AIR-CELL Retroshield®is suitable for:
- Retrofitting Roof Insulation- Residential Tiled Roof, Residential Metal Roof, Commercial Metal Deck Roof, Domestic sheds, Commercial Shed insulation.
- Wall Insulation- Brick Veneer Wall, Double Brick Wall, Reverse Brick Veneer, shed wall insulation
Delivery – Pick up is available. Due to bulky nature of these goods, a delivery is $145 per order. During check out you will be able to select whether you want delivery or to arrange your own pick up from a depot in a capital city saving you the delivery charge. To WA locations outside of the Perth / Fremantle greater Metro areas and outside Darwin, Northern Territory deliveries there may be some additional freight. Our price will still be great. Please contact us so we can quote you. (Note: TASMANIA Delivery is not available and Pick up is from Melbourne or Sydney)
Find out how to install this product
- Clean, fibre-free, non itchy, non-allergenic
- Tough, Strong and Durable
- Water resistant and not affected by humidity
- Advanced Thermal performance
- Great in a sheds wall and roof, Screw it to the battens.
- Quick and easy to install, screw it to the frame.
- CodeMark-certified to comply with the BCA and AS/NZS 4859.1
- All in one insulation, vapour barrier, radiant barrier
- Rodent and insect resistant
- Support mesh not usually required in a shed