How much does a shed kit cost? This is one of those questions like “how long is a piece of string?” A shed kits price varies widely on design, wind-speed requirements, engineering and quality.
We have put together a list of shed designs and with the help of some friendly associates of the ShedBlog we can provide you with a guide of what you might expect to pay for a shed kit of the type listed below, if you were to buy it from a ShedSafe accredited reseller of a quality, ShedSafe Accredited Brand.
The list below contains example sheds with their wind region and terrain categories, sizes and accessories and what you might expect to pay if delivery is available to you on a standard run from the manufacturer’s supply chain.
Click the appropriate link below to see details about, and a guide to, the cost of the shed while noting the date of the quote as some older quotes will likely need adjusting up.
Garages and Backyard Sheds
- 6m x 4m x 2.7m Single Garage
- 6m x 6m x 2.4m Double Garage with 2 Roller Doors
- 6m x 12m x 3m Extra Long Double Garage
- 6m x 9m x 3m Triple Bay with 3 Roller Doors – Zinc
- 6m x 8m x 4m Roof Only Double Bay Region C Shed
- 7m x 9m x 3m Triple Bay Garage with 2 Roller Doors
- 7m x 9m x 3m Steel Shed with 1 Roller Door
- 7m x 9m x 3m Double Bay Work Shed with Drive through Roller Doors
- 7m x 8m x 3.2m Region C Double Bay Colorbond Shed
- 11m x 10m x 3.5m Huge Double Garage Workshop Shed
- 6m x 9m x 3m Single Lock up – 3 Bay – Open Front Farm Shed
- 7m x 15m x 3.6m – 4 Bay – 2 Roller Door Shed
- 8m x 17.5m x 3.5m – 5 Bay – Roof Only Shelter Shed
- 9m x 11m x 3m – 3 Bay – Open Gable End Farm Shed
- 9m x 18m x 3.8m – Large 4 Bay Building with 18m x 4m Lean-to Shed
- 10m x 10m x 3m – 3 Bay – Open Front Farm Shed
- 17m x 24m x 7.79m Skillion Farm Workshop Shed
- 10m x 20m x 4.5m – 5 Bay Shed with 20x4m Lean-to and 10mx4m Mezzanine Floor
- 12m x 20m x 4m – 5 Bay – Open Front Farm Shed