Retroseal Superseal seals the sheeting profile gaps so that vermin are prevented from entering the Shed through your sheetings profile, it also prevents wind and rain from coming up under the sheeting.
If you don’t have any vermin seal in your shed already then this is designed for fitting to existing buildings. Keep everyone happy by keeping the critters out!!
You can fit Retroseal Superseal easily to an existing shed or you can install it in your new shed. Either way it is a great product for sealing the various wall sheet profiles.
Retroseal Superseal is the action of isolating your sheeting from the concrete slab and the chemicals in concrete that can lead to early corrosion of your sheeting’s bottom edge.
* See profile details below
Superseal profiles available to block profile gaps for,
- Stramit K panel & Monoclad,
- Bluescope Lysaght Trimwall & Trimdek, Multiclad
- Total Span
- Titan VDek & QDek
- Metroll Trimclad and Metroclad
- Striproll Sureclad
- Fielders TL5 and LoClad
- Steeline Steelclad
- Apex Apanel and APClad
- Qsteel ADek
- Stratco Superde
Retroseal Superseal is available in different job lots, in many different profiles. Each piece covers 920mm. Or you can Buy a full box and save! Go halves or thirds with some friends. Enough to do at least 2 double garages (6×6)
- Order Code 3 for Stramit K Panel, Metroll Metroclad, Titan Vdek, Apex APanel,
- Order Code 3A for Stramit Monoclad, Steeline Steel Clad, Fielders TL5, and, Apex APClad, QSteel, Titan Qdek, Stratco Superdek,
- Order Code 4 for Lysaght Multiclad.
- Order Code 4A for Lysaght Trimwall, Lysaght Trimdek,Striproll Sureclad and Metroll Trimclad
- Order code TS for Totalspan wall sheeting
- Order Code FLC for Fielders LoClad
For Custom Orb or Corrugate profiles see Retroseal Domestic