Buy these quality Australian Manufactured PA doors though the Shedblog.
With a focus on design and innovation, Taurean Door Systems has created a new benchmark in personal access doors for a variety of applications like sheds, garages, barns and, workshops. Through an extensive development process, our solutions combine strength, functionality, and high performance. Taurean® Personal Access Doors for a shed also come with certified wind ratings for the Pre-Hung design within domestic environments. And with a unique jamb design that maximises strength, you will have peace of mind that your steel building is secure.
Freight – $80.00 covers a majority of locations for these doors or you can choose to pick up from a Stramit Industries Depot in 16 locations. Choose delivery or pick up during check out. Lead time for the doors is currently about 5-6 weeks.
How to Order: Decide between pre-hung or leaf only then decide between 820 or 920 wide doors.
Enter Colorbond colour required^ Note! Matt doors are only available in Monument, Basalt, and Surfmist. Enter Zinc if you are ordering a Zincalume door. Choose pick up or delivery during check out.
Find out how to install this product
- Available in both Standard (Single Leaf) and Pre-Hung (Leaf, Door Jamb and Door Hardware) versions
- Stocked in BlueScope Zincalume, Standard COLORBOND® Classic & Contemporary colour range as well as COLORBOND® Matt (Monument, Basalt and Surfmist)
- Certified wind rating for Pre-Hung doors to N4/C1 (>1200mm from the edge) in domestic applications
- Quality door hardware supplied with Pre-Hung version, leaf only doors require your own door hardware.
- 180° opening
- Galvanized and powder-coated square hollow section frame on the Pre-Hung version
- Unique jamb design to provide maximum strength of the installation
- Buy online and have them delivered to your home or work site
Taurean PA Doors for Sheds & Garages Gallery
Taurean Door Systems provide a 12-month warranty. Excluded from the warranty are salt corrosion, damage from any environmental conditions, accidents, fair wear and tear and failure to properly install, use or maintain the product. For more details please refer to the full warranty document here
- Taurean Door Systems standard offer is a single skin
metal-clad door: 2040mm high x 820mm wide x 37mm thick and
2040mm high x 920mm wide x 37mm thick
- Metal cladding is 0.55mm thick BlueScope® XRW COLORBOND® Steel
Outward swing is standard
- Heavy-duty Knob/Knob Lockset with Pre-Hung Door only
- Chrome cabin hook supplied with Pre-Hung Door only
- Pre-Hung version comes with three, 100 x 65 x 2mm high-quality colour matched hinges
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, however, If your site or home is deemed remote by the freight forwarders, it may be necessary to collect from a regional centre near you. Taurean doors can be picked up from a local depot in the capital cities and a few regional centres. Larnec can salso be delivered to a Toll Depot should your location be remote.
Manufacture time varies from 10 working days to 25 working days depending on the model of the door. The Standard shed doors – Larnec Sentry 650, tend to be at the 10-day end of the supply range. The Taurean range of doors has a 4-week lead time.
Larnec has a range of doors from Single skin shed doors to double-skin commercial doors to Heavy duty industrials. Taurean only makes single-skin doors suited to steel sheds.
Two brands are available, Larnec & Taurean. Both are Australian Made.