It’s taken us a few years, but we’ve finally teamed up with Wide Span Sheds. Our partnership allows us to offer you the best BlueScope steel workshops and storage sheds in Australia. If you’re looking for anything in particular, we’ll be able to supply it.
There are a lot of options to choose from, so we’re going to split them down into a couple of different categories before going into more detail:
- Commercial Workshops
- Steel Storage Sheds
- Commercial Workshops – Once you have a BlueScope steel commercial workshop on your property, you’ll be able to do anything with it. These buildings are fantastic for boat builders, vehicles mechanics, furniture manufacturers, and most other businesses you can operate out of a high-quality steel building.
- Steel Storage Sheds – Every Australian requires a storage shed to keep their belongings safe. These are usually smaller than commercial workshops, but they don’t need to be depending on your needs. They can house vehicles, boats, workbenches (and other large tools), or ordinary household items.
You Can Customise Them Until You’re Satisfied
If you look at the photos you’ll see beautiful heavy-duty steel buildings. You can choose one from the list and it will be delivered to your door. It won’t even take a long time to put everything together because the technology Wide Span Sheds uses is so advanced. But, there is a second option too.
You can choose to have them customised down to the last detail. Your custom design steel structure will be unique because there will be no other like it on earth. Wide Span Sheds will even help you when it comes to things like style, size, and colour. You’ll even be able to throw in a few extras if you need them.
Here are a few extras that might suit your needs:
- Colorbond steel roof sheeting
- Fibreglass skylight roof
- Dividing walls
- Window openings
- Wind locks on roller doors
- Vermaseal flashing (for pests)
- Multiple sheeting profiles
Wide Span Sheds Steel Structures Will Last Decades
When you buy a steel building from Wide Span Sheds they will last you decades. The best engineers in the world have spent years perfecting them. Here are a few examples to show you why they won’t fall apart:
- Apex System – Apex brackets and braces give steel buildings extreme strength
- Haunch Bracket – These will stop any heavy duty steel building from twisting
- Purlins & Girts – A 100mm + 10% overlap adds significant strength to massive structures
All of these come as standard in all Wide Span Sheds steel buildings, plus there are a lot more you’ll be able to read about if you want to go more in-depth.
Site Specific Engineering Is Absolutely Crucial
Do you have any idea how much these buildings weigh? The land they’ll be sitting on will need to be perfect, which is why Wide Span Sheds does site-specific engineering before starting any project.
It will consist of three specific things:
- Examining the land underneath the ground
- Topography will examine the land you can see
- Weather conditions will be taken into account
Your BlueScope steel workshops and storage sheds need to be designed to suit the exact location they’ll be built on, which will happen thanks to site-specific engineering.
Wide Span Sheds is ShedSafe accredited too, which is the industry leader when it comes to independent accreditation programs. Every single steel structure they design will meet very strict Australian standards and codes.
You Need to Ask For a Quote Today
Hopefully, you love the buildings and appreciate their superior quality. All you’ll need now before getting started is a detailed quote. It will list everything you’ll get so you won’t need to worry about extras prices popping up.
Some people prefer speaking to a member of the customer service team first, which is perfectly fine. Everyone is skilled and will be able to answer all of your questions until you’re 100 percent satisfied.