Helps vermin proof your shed, weather proof the ridge cap of your house or shed and even deters the entry of embers and sparks to your buildings roof cavity.
This flashing can seal those gaps down to 3 mm or less for Bushfire attack level ratings helping achieve BAL requirements. Keep out dirt and leaves, birds, mice and other vermin too.
Available in heavy duty Zincalume and Colorbond, simply let us know your colour selection on the right.
Give your building a neater finish, no tricky cutting-in of your ridge cap and scratching your roof sheets with your tin snips. Refer to profile codes below to ensure you order the correct product for your shed.
Find out how to install this product
Shipping for these products nationally is $30 and will be added during checkout.
They travel by TOLL Road and their on-forwarders or occasionally with Australia Post.
Some locations may be deemed inaccessible by the freight network and will require collection from a regional depot.
AVAILABLE TO SUIT THESE PROFILES – Order codes
- Corrugated, Corro, Corodek or Custom Orb – Order Code 10
- Trimdek, Monoclad, Striproll Sureclad, Metroll Trimclad – Order Code 9
- Steeline Steelclad, Fielders TL5, Titan Qdek, Q Steel Adek – Order Code 9
- Apex Apclad = order code 9APC
- Stramit Longspan = order code 9LS
- Lysaght Spandek = order code 9SD
- Metroll Metrospan = order code 9MS
- Apex Apspan = order code 9APS
- Stratco Smartspan = order code 9SS
- Accent 21 Lysaght = order code Accent 21
Designed to fit under the edge of your sheds ridge capping on gable to gable ridges. Ridgeseal comes in 762mm lengths to suit most roof sheet sizes and 700mm lengths to suit the longspan sheeting profiles. Reduce the gaps in your ridge to less than 3mm as per the BAL building guidelines for ember attack. Works best with Rolltop ridgecap or Ridgecap that has the shorter break bend. Now also available for Accent 21.