TradeSelect Thermal Insulations are four-in-one insulation solutions designed to replace traditional foil sarking, bulk fibre and offer sound reduction while also acting as a thermal break with one easy application.
Trade Select Thermal Insulations are thin insulation products that work by creating highly reflective airspaces in building applications whether domestic, commercial or industrial. TradeSelect Thermal Insulation is made using the finest materials incorporating aluminium foil laminates on each side with a core of closed-cell XPE foam. This foam has very low conduction effectively reducing the amount of heat transmission.
Reasons to choose Trade Select Insulation
- ThermalBrane 7 has an innovative foil flap that provides an extra 3m2 coverage per roll. This overlap flap means you get 30m2 COVERAGE in a roll, whereas other products are only 27m2 COVERAGE when overlapped.
- ThermalBreak 7 meets or exceeds the thermal break requirement set by the NCC/BCA.
- Trade Select Thermal Insulations are not only thermal insulators but also an effective sound dampener, helping protect against rain noise, aircraft noise and local traffic.
- Trade Select Thermal Insulations have tough reinforced scrims for extra strength. All products are anti-tear, and with an Extra Heavy Duty, rating are amongst the most durable on the market.
- Due to extra coverage, most projects will use fewer rolls, saving not only material costs but also labour. The product is 10% wider than similar products, saving up to 10% in installation labour costs.
How To Order – If you are located in a capital city, collection is available from a local depot. If you are outside of these areas or would like delivery please select the applicable options.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, there is a depot in all the capital cities apart from Canberra & Darwin.
When ordering pick up from the depot we will email you the depot address along with your order number. Orders must be prepaid with us. The warehouses do not have payment facilities.
Sydney – Smithfield NSW 2164
Brisbane – Eagle Farm QLD 4009
Melbourne – Somerton VIC 3062
Adelaide – Largs Bay SA 5016
Perth – Hazelmere WA 6055
Insulation: pick up orders are usually ready in 1 working day, and delivered orders are usually dispatched within 2 or 3 working days, delivery is then subject to freight company schedules, usually quite fast though. (a couple of days)
It is not possible to return Kingspan Products except where a prior arrangement has been made and this only applies to large commercial orders above 30 rolls. There is a 25% restocking charge applied and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to cover the return cost of the product.
Most people when retrofitting this type of insulation will fasten it to the roof or wall battens with wafer head tek screws and tape the overlaps. Use some of the tapes to help you position it, then screw it off.
The insulation should be installed to the underside of the roof purlins or battens, you can nail or screw it as appropriate, Tape the edges and overlaps to seal in a blanket effect.
The short answer is yes. It would depend on the purpose of the dwelling as to what insulation will be best suited. It will mean a cooler shed in summer and a warmer shed in winter. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.