Buy here! With the Taurean® Roller Door Collection you’re getting a door that’s strong, reliable and offers real value. A roller door with great looks and superb performance to boot! Every Taurean® door features a stylish, strong curtain made from high quality Colorbond® steel in a wide range of contemporary colours, with a full range of sizes up to 3100mm high and 5400mm wide in the domestic doors. These Taurean Roller Doors will suit any brand of Steel Shed. Scroll right Down for Doors Sizes and Prices. If you can’t find what you need please call customer support on 0422 590 552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Order Domestic Roller Doors upto 3.1m high
- Confirm height of your buildings opening. This will tell you how much material you require on the roll.
- Confirm the width of opening you are fitting door to and add 50mm for tracks or if it’s for an opening wider than 3100mm then add 100mm for tracks.
- Select the correct door size roll height and curtain width below
- Select door colour you need.
- Enter door curtain width required in the box provided.
- Select your location to add on transport from Factory to Depot.
- Choose delivery to site if required ($154.00 for 1 or more doors)
- Add a Remote Motor if desired.
- Proceed to Check out once your done selecting.
- We will contact you to confirm door measurements before manufacturing.
Other Roller Doors available
- Windlocked Roller Doors – Series A & AA Domestic Doors
- Windlocked Series B Industrial Roller Doors
- Industrial Roller doors (chain operated) Series B
- Back to about Taurean Doors page
- Installation Instructions – Domestic Doors
AVAILABILITY – Doors not currently available in WA.
DELIVERY – Doors are delivered by the extensive Stramit Industries network. For only a small amount you can have the door available for pick up at a Stramit Industries depot near you or have them delivered to your site for a reasonable charge. Doors come with a standard polystyrene foam wrap. For an additional charge doors can also be cardboard or steel wrapped for extra protection. This is optional but recommended as there is no refund on doors once they are picked up or delivered.