There is a lot of information already on this site and possibly the answer to the question you have regarding sheds, carports and garages already exists.
- Cannot find what you are looking for…? Try searching this site via the right hand side bar search box. ——->
Online Shopping : We utilize PayPal for online shopping transactions due to the very high level of security PayPal provides for your transaction. You can also select “Direct Deposit” to our bank account as an option during checkout if you prefer.
Can’t see or find what you need : Call us as we might have to or can get it for you. phone David with your request on 0422 590 552
Regular Delivery Times (Jan 15th – Dec 12th) : Most Shed Products available through us are manufactured in 7-10 working days + delivery. The more remote you are the longer it may take. See below for estimates on production times and delivery. Some products do have longer lead times. If lead time is critical please call us to discuss.
Christmas Delivery period (Dec 12th – Jan 15th) : During this period delivery times can vary. Most orders placed between 12th Dec until the 8th January will be delivered after 15th January in most cases. If your product is time critical we suggest contacting us first. Ph 0422 590 552.
Delivery locations : Be aware that not all locations are serviced for deliveries “to the door” and that you may be required to collect your order from a local freight depot that is serviced by the carrier that a particular manufacturer uses to deliver their goods. PLEASE supply an address that is attended business hours. If no one is home, delivery cant take place. Supply your work address or a local business that can accept goods for you. NO P.O. BOXES PLEASE.
Bluescope Lysaght products Delivery : this can be added during check out. Adds a delivery charge ($190.00) to your shopping cart. $190.00 is Lysaghts Standard Delivery Charge applied by Lysaght. Subject to confirmation of your location.
Production or Manufacture times (working days)
- Lysaght products Orders can take up to 48hrs to be entered into the Lysaght system. Goods may require manufacturing, most regular sheeting and purlins are rolled within 5 working days after keying and before delivery or pick up can commence. Production Schedules do vary from location to location and product to product. Some items have longer lead times of upto 3 weeks. If timing is a concern, please contact us first and we will get an estimated production time.
- Apex and Knee plates are manufactured to order and have a 7-10 working days lead time plus shipping. Production schedule can vary on how busy the manufacturer is.
- Windows : The manufacture queue is usually from 10 to 14 working days before dispatch. SEE important message below about window deliveries.
- Larnec doors production times vary, Standard 650 doors 7-10 days, Std Sentry 200 10 days, others 15 days +, non standard sizes, Double doors, customs and screened doors allow 20 working days before dispatch.
- PADA doors : Pick up from Murarrie Qld warehouse usually 2 working days after order. Freighted – Doors usually dispatched within 2 working Days of order.
- Insulation – pick up orders usually ready in 2 working days, delivered orders usually dispatched within 2 working days.
- Vermin and ember seal products – usually dispatched within 3-5 working days.
- Shed Stairs : manufacture time usually approx 7-14 working days.
- Vents – Fixed or Operable : for manufacture, allow upto 20 working days
- Garden Sheds : Allow production time of approx 5 working days before dispatch
Orders received after 2pm may be deemed to have been received on the next working day due to manufacturers order confirmation requirements.
Tax Invoices : These come in the email confirming your order. If you do not receive your tax invoice please let us know and we shall ensure you receive one promptly.
Payment methods other than Paypal : Paypal can allow you to use your credit or debit card in a very safe secure environment. If you would rather do a bank transfer that option is available during checkout or contact us by phone or email for our account details. Cheques or Money orders are accepted, please call or email for details.
WINDOWS – DON’T NOT SIGN FOR WINDOWS UNTIL YOU HAVE CHECKED INSIDE THE BOX. ASK COURIER TO WAIT. DO NOT SIGN OR ACCEPT WINDOWS THAT ARE BROKEN.
Please return DAMAGED windows with the same Courier/On-forwarder to allow replacements to be dispatched. Contact the ShedBlog on the same day to report such damage. Standard freight terms apply, once windows are signed for with the courier they are assumed to be in good condition, Our manufacturer WILL NOT replace or credit damaged windows that have been received and signed for.
Who also benefits from our Business? We support the chartity Save the Children with a regular monthly donation. It’s not huge, but it’s something for something good.