Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite® is the next generation in reflective insulation, representing an evolutionary improvement from traditional bubble insulation. The innovative crossed-linked closed-cell core of Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite® has better thermal resistance than traditional bubble insulation of the same thickness and improved fire safety, complying with more stringent international fire standards. You can buy Insulwhite here on the ShedBlog and have it delivered to you.
This product comprises a cross-linked, closed-cell insulation core sandwiched by a highly reflective foil facing on the upper side and a white facing on the other side.
It is designed to provide a protective, corrosive resistant surface for use in show rooms, sport centres and retail warehouses where a white ceiling-like appearance is desired.
How to Buy – Select the products you want and add the required number of rolls to your shopping cart. We recommend adding the tape and or spacer biscuits after adding the insulation so you can tailor the quantities to suit. 20 or more rolls contact us for arrangements.
Delivery – You can choose when checking out whether to pay for delivery or pick your order up from a depot in a capital city near you.
Find out how to install this product
- Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite® is suitable for: Roof and wall Insulation in – Sheds, Garages, Workshops, Rumpus rooms, Hobby rooms, Attic Conversions, Warehouses, Metal Deck Roofs, Shed Homes, For Factory Workshops, Manufacturing spaces see Kingspan Insuliner!
- Innovative cross-linked closed-cell insulation core
- 3-in-1 Insulation, vapour barrier and radiant barrier
- Helps achieve a 6-star house energy rating
- White face for visible aesthetic finish
- Fibre-free, non-allergenic,non-irritant
- Quick and easy to install
- Strong, tough, durable
- Water-resistant and unaffected by moisture
- Rodent and insect resistant
- Flammability Index ? 5
- BCA and AS/NZS 4859.1compliant
- Product Thickness 5.5 mm
- Material R-value R0.15
- Roll Diameter 450 mm
- Roll Weight 7.65 kg
- Roll Size 1350 mm x 22.25 m (30 m2)
- Reflectance (Reflective Face) 97%
- Emittance (Reflective Face) E0.03
- Duty Extra Heavy
- Max span 2.4 m without support mesh