There is a TOPSPAN product thats right for your shed, garage, carport or other project. LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® is an economical, lightweight alternative to light gauge purlins and girts, depending on size and thickness required.
Click links below to shop for BlueScope Lysaght Topspan Battens.
LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® are versatile, economical, easily handled. They are quick and easy tyo install because they can be lapped, eliminating time consuming cutting to length. Consistent straightness simplifies alignment and fastening is quick and easy using self drilling screws.
- Won’t burn, warp, twist, splinter or rot and won’t be attacked by termites
- Made from high tensile Australian steel
- Fast and easy to install because they can be lapped
- Consistent straightness simplifies alignment
- Fastening is quick and easy with self drilling screws
- Easily stacked, stored and transported
- Can be used as battens for ceilings or roofs, or as light steel sections
Performance is backed by BlueScope Lysaght with over 150 years experience in building products.
Topspan is available in Stock and standard custom cut lengths and can be easily lapped because the profile permits a precise, snug lap without the need to deform the sections shape.
Roll formed from quality Australian steel, Topspan is Zincalume coated for a corrosion free long life. It won’t burn, warp, twist, splinter or rot…or be attacked by termites.
For span tables, specifications etc consult www.lysaght.com/structural-products