With the Taurean® Series B INDUSTRIAL Roller Doors you’re getting a door that’s strong, reliable and offers real value. A roller door with great looks and superb performance to boot!
Suitable for farm, factory or home, every Taurean® door features a stylish, strong curtain made from high quality Colorbond® steel in a wide range of colours.
These Taurean Roller Doors will suit any brand of Steel Shed. You can install them in a Ranbuild, Fair Dinkum, Widespan, Best, Sheds & Homes, Shed Boss, and just about any other brand of shed.
How to Order Industrial Roller Doors up to 5.1m high
- Confirm height of your buildings opening. This will tell you how much material you require on the roll.
- Confirm the width of the opening you are fitting the door to and add 100mm for the tracks.
- Select the correct door size roll height and curtain width below
- Enter the door colour you need.
- Enter door curtain width required in the box provided. This is the opening size plus 100mm.
- Select your location to allow for transport from Factory to Depot.
- Add Planetary Gearing to the door if required, we mark door sizes with “<P>” if Planetary gearing is recommended due to size. If fitting a motor do not select Planetary Gearing.
- Add a Remote Motor if desired. A standard, Industrial Series B doors come with a chain to operate.
- Proceed to Check out once your done selecting.
- Site delivery is $155.00 or you can choose to pick up free from a Stramit Industries depot near you. All capital cities and some regional centres. This option is selected during check out process.
- We will contact you to confirm door details and the measurements before sending order to the manufacturing queue.
Other Roller Doors available