With the Taurean® Series B INDUSTRIAL Roller Doors you’re getting a door that’s strong, reliable and offers real value. A roller door with great looks and superb performance to boot!
Suitable for farm, factory or home, every Taurean® door features a stylish, strong curtain made from high quality Colorbond® steel in a wide range of colours.
With a roller door from the Taurean® Commando Collection you’re getting a door that has been designed and developed through decades of industry knowledge and which will operate smoothly with ideal balance.
These Taurean Commando Roller Doors will suit any brand of Steel Shed. You can install them in a Ranbuild, Fair Dinkum, Widespan, Best, Sheds & Homes, Shed Boss, and just about any other brand of shed.
How to Order Commando Industrial Roller Doors up to 5.1m high
- Confirm the height of your building’s opening. This will tell you how much material you require on the roll.
- Confirm the width of the opening you are fitting the door to and add 100mm for the tracks.
- Select the correct door size roll height and curtain width below
- Enter the door colour you need.
- Enter the door curtain width required in the box provided. This is the opening size plus 100mm.
- Select your location to allow for transport from Factory to Depot.
- Add Planetary Gearing to the door if required, we mark door sizes with “<P>” if Planetary gearing is recommended due to size. If fitting an LR-Drive motor, you do not need Planetary Gearing.
- Add a Powerful LR-Drive Remote Motor if desired or for Small doors less than 18m2 you could use a Merlin 855. As standard, Industrial Series B doors also come with a chain to operate.
- Proceed to Check out once your done selecting.
- Site delivery is $155.00 or you can choose to pick up free from a Stramit Industries depot near you. All capital cities and some regional centres. This option is selected during check out process.
- We will contact you to confirm door details and the measurements before sending order to the manufacturing queue.
Find out how to install this product
Commando Collection Features and Benefits
- Rounded formed panel – Stylish appeal
- Colours – COLORBOND® steel and ZINCALUME® steel
- Glass-filled nylon drum wheels – Quiet operation
- Nylon braid edging – Smooth operation of door in tracks
- Nylon bottom rail plug – Smooth operation of door in tracks
- Flexible sealing strip – helps prevent dust and leaves entering the garage
- Galvanised tracks – Galvanising ensures long life by minimising corrosion
- Galvanised brackets – Galvanising helps minimise corrosion ensuring long life
- Track stops – Assists in keeping the door in the tracks
- Reverse roll – Ecternal installation when no inside headroom available
- Spring system – 25,000+ cycles
- Sizes – Up to 5100mm high and 5100mm wide
- 12 month warranty
Every Commando door is made from quality steel and comes in a wide range of classic and contemporary COLORBOND® steel colours. Doors are available in a full range of sizes up to 5100mm high and 5100mm wide which suits small commercial factories, sheds or other buildings.
Panels are 0.42mm thick steel to ensure strength and uniformity. Steel hinges add strength too.
Multiple safety features include track stops which ensure the door remains in the tracks even with rough treatment, an easy to use hand operated chain winder on manual doors and no sharp edges thanks to patented TauraEdge® safety guides.
Beautifully balanced springing ensures the door runs smoothly every time, maximising its performance for more than 25,000 cycles.