Buy here! With the Taurean® Series B INDUSTRIAL Roller Doors you’re getting a door that’s strong, reliable and offers real value. A roller door with great looks and superb performance to boot! Suitable for farm, factory or home. Every Taurean® door features a stylish, strong curtain made from high quality Colorbond® steel in a wide range of contemporary colours, with a full range of sizes up to 5100 high and 5100mm wide in the domestic doors. These Taurean Roller Doors will suit any brand of Steel Shed. Scroll right Down for Doors Sizes and Prices. Smaller “Series B” doors are available…If you can’t find what you need please call customer support on 0422 590 552 or email us at email@example.com
How to Order Industrial Roller Doors up to 5.1m high
- Confirm height of your buildings opening. This will tell you how much material you require on the roll.
- Confirm the width of the opening you are fitting the door to and add 100mm for the tracks.
- Select the correct door size roll height and curtain width below
- Select door colour you need.
- Enter door curtain width required in the box provided.
- Select your location to allow for transport from Factory to Depot.
- Choose delivery to site if required ($154.00) 1 or more doors.
- Add Planetary Gearing to the door if required, we mark door sizes with “<P>” if Planetary gearing is recommended due to size. If fitting a motor do not select Planetary Gearing.
- Add a Remote Motor if desired. A standard, Industrial Series B doors come with a chain to operate.
- Proceed to Check out once your done selecting.
- We will contact you to confirm door measurements before manufacturing.
Scroll down to price and order doors
Other Roller Doors available
- Windlocked Roller Doors Series A & AA
- Windlocked Roller Doors Series B
- Domestic Roller Doors – Series A & AA
- Back to about Taurean Doors page
AVAILABILITY – Doors not currently available in WA.
DELIVERY – Doors are delivered by the extensive Stramit Industries network. For only a small amount you can have the door available for pick up at a Stramit Industries depot near you or have them delivered to your site for a reasonable charge. Doors come with a standard polystyrene foam wrap. For an additional charge doors can also be cardboard or steel wrapped for extra protection. This is optional but recommended as there is no refund on doors once they are picked up or delivered.