Do you own an old steel shed and have no idea which type of cladding you currently use? Lucky for you, we’ve created a detailed guide that will help you figure out the specific type of wall and roof cladding for your next remodelling project. Once you’ve identified the cladding on your own within minutes, it will open up so many opportunities to you. Not only will you know what to look for when you need to replace any panels, but you’ll know the exact profile vermin proofing suitable for your needs. Hint: If you take a photo/measurements of your shed and compare it to the data in the Wall & Roof Sheeting Identification Guide below you’ll identify it much quicker.
- Used on Roofs and Walls
- Corrugations run Vertically or Horizontally
- Can be used for Curved and Flat Installations
- Can be used for both Roofing and Walling Applications
- Available in a variety of COLORBOND® steel colours
- Used for Domestic Buildings
- Easy to Install Lightweight Walling Profile
- Wide Range of Colours
- Features include Deep Ribs, Domed Crest, Anti-Capillary Side Laps
- Lightweight and Weather Resistance Cladding
- Low Rib Height
- Cold Roll Formed Steel Wall Sheeting used for Sheds and Light Industrial Buildings
- Long Spanning High Strength Roof and Wall Sheet
- Used for Commercial Roofing and Walling Applications
- Small Scale Version of Normal Corrugated Profile
- Used Only for Walling Applications (Not suitable for roofing)
- Used for Wall Panelling, Cladding and Short Span Roofing
- Rib Height 28mm, Large Sheet Coverage 760mm
- Wall Cladding in Steel Buildings or Sheds
- Available in Zincalume® and Colorbond®
- High Tensile Steel in 0.35mm
- Corrugated Roofing and Walling Finish
- Available in Standard Corrugated or Barrel Rolled, S-Rib™
- Clad and Roof Industrial Buildings, Homes, Carports or Patios
- Manufactured from .42mm and .48mm B.M.T. Colorbond® and Zincalume® or Galvanized® Steel.
- Low Rib Height, Custom Length, High Tensile Steel Wall Cladding Only Profile
- Manufactured from .35mm and .42 B.M.T. Colorbond® and Zincalume®
- Roofing and Cladding and Internal Walling, Ceilings and Facades.
- Corrugated Roofing and Wall Cladding Manufactured from .42mm and .48mm B.M.T. Colorbond® and Zincalume®
Details not supplied by Titan but is dimensionally similar to Monoclad. Sheet is 830mm wide with 762mm effective cover.
This product is similar to the Monoclad.
- Manufactured at Titan Garages, Crestmead Qld
- VDEK metal wall or facia sheeting
- In standard straight-cut lengths
Details not supplied by Titan but is dimensionally similar to K-Panel. Sheet 890mm wide with 862mm effective cover.
This product is similar to the K-Panel.
- Roofing, Walling and Fencing Material
- Available in Long Lengths and a Range of Thicknesses
- Used for Domestic Roofing, Walling and Fencing Applications
- 28mm Rib Height that allows for Long Spans