Larnec PA Door Sentry 200
For any type of commercial or industrial PA door application, the Sentry ™ 200 is the ideal personal access door because of its versatility and strength.
Sentry 200 is the perfect door for commercial and industrial buildings of all types, for personal access and emergency doors. Easily retrofit to any shed or garage if you want a PA door that is a cut above the rest.
Sentry 200 comprises of a semi solid (foam filled) metal clad door with double skinned colorbond steel facings, pre-hung into a choice of frame, powdercoated to suit. Supplied with quality knob/lever exit set and fitted with three industrial grade hinges, there are many options available, all made to commercial quality standards.
Standard Sizes = 2040 x 820mm, 920mm, 1100mm
- SS4060 series lock sets Knob/lever
- Doors for concrete Tilt Panel buildings available (200.TP)
- Tilt Panel for walls 100-150mm thick
- 200.80 suit a variety of structures and different fixing methods available - Go here
- T for refrigerated panel walls 50-76mm thick (T200.76)
- Extra High doors at 2320mm available (email or call)
Find out how to install this product
+ Select the Size and type of door you require
+ Enter the Colorbond® colour required
+ If ordering the Matt Colorbond® colour, select from the 5 colours on offer
+ Choose Optional Flashings and Seals if required
+ Enter Quantity.
THE PERFECT DOOR FOR COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES
Building Architects, Designers, Quantity Surveyors and Builders : How to Specify
Doors shall be Sentry 200 doors. Comprising of a metal clad door with Colorbond steel facings. Pre-hung in a heavy duty metal frame with powdercoated finish and fitted with three industrial grade hinges and door furniture as specified, see above table image.
For PA doors that need to swing inwards see above table image.
Need a tough door and a screen door see above table image.
Other Doors we have available:
- Sentry 100 Solid Core, 1mm Steel Facings
- Sentry 200CD for Shipping Containers
- Sentry 650 Steel Shed Door - Go here
- Cyclonic regions you can use the Sentry 380 Cyclone rated door
Larnec rate The Sentry 200 series doors as Class B.
Additional Options Available
- Air relief grille
- Double Doors
- Window in door
- Custom sizes
- Power closures and Panic Bars
- 20 Colorbond® colours
- 5 Matt Colorbond® colours
Also Available from the Sentry 200 line are
- Sentry 200CD for fitting into Steel Shipping Containers.
- Sentry T200 for Transportable buildings.
- Sentry 200TP for Tilt Panel buildings
Shed Products Direct “PA Door Hotline” Ph 0422 590 552 and speak to Dave.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which personal access door should I get?
Where are Taurean Roller Doors made
Australian made in Victoria and delivered through the Stramit Industries network.
Taurean Roller door deliverys
Delivery – For a modest charge you can have site delivery to most destinations that are near the main national highway network or you can collect by arrangement from a Stramit depot for only a small charge.
Which roller door should I get?
You should order planetary gearing with larger doors that are marked with
on our order forms
Do Roller Doors come with tracks and mounting brackets?
Over about 3.5m you should consider adding Planetary Gearing. We note these size doors on our website.
How wide should I order my door?
Do roller doors come with tracks and mounting brackets?
ANY QUESTIONS? CHECK OUT THE COMPREHENSIVE FAQ PAGE
OR CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM NOW email@example.com