Taurean PA Door
Buy these quality Australian Manufactured PA doors through the Shedblog.
With a focus on design and innovation, Taurean Door Systems has created a new benchmark in personal access doors for a variety of applications like sheds, garages, barns and, workshops. Through an extensive development process, our solutions combine strength, functionality, and high performance. Taurean® Personal Access Doors for a shed also come with certified wind ratings for the Pre-Hung design within domestic environments. And with a unique jamb design that maximises strength, you will have peace of mind that your steel building is secure.
Freight: $80.00 covers a majority of locations for these doors or you can choose to pickup from a Stramit Industries Depot in 16 locations. Choose delivery or pick up during check out.
How to Order: Decide between pre-hung or leaf only then decide between 820 or 920 wide doors.
Enter Colorbond colour required^ Note! Matt doors are only available in Monument, Basalt and Surfmist. Enter Zinc if you are ordering a Zincalume door. Choose to pick up or delivery during checkout. Lead time for the doors is currently about 5-6 weeks.
|Find out how to install this product
- Available in both Standard (Single Leaf) and Pre-Hung (Leaf, Door Jamb and Door Hardware) versions
- Stocked in BlueScope Zincalume, Standard COLORBOND® Classic & Contemporary colour range as well as COLORBOND® Matt (Monument, Basalt and Surfmist)
- Certified wind rating for Pre-Hung doors to N4/C1 (>1200mm from the edge) in domestic applications
- Quality door hardware supplied with Pre-Hung version, leaf only doors require your own door hardware.
- 180° opening
- Galvanized and powder-coated square hollow section frame on the Pre-Hung version
- Unique jamb design to provide maximum strength of the installation
- Buy online and have them delivered to your home or work site
Taurean Door Systems provide a 12-month warranty. Excluded from the warranty are salt corrosion, damage from any environmental conditions, accidents, fair wear and tear and failure to properly install, use or maintain the product. For more details please refer to the full warranty document here
- Taurean Door Systems standard offer is a single skin
metal-clad door: 2040mm high x 820mm wide x 37mm thick and
2040mm high x 920mm wide x 37mm thick
- Metal cladding is 0.55mm thick BlueScope® XRW COLORBOND® Steel
Outward swing is standard
- Heavy-duty Knob/Knob Lockset with Pre-Hung Door only
- Chrome cabin hook supplied with Pre-Hung Door only
- Pre-Hung version comes with three, 100 x 65 x 2mm high-quality colour matched hinges
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which personal access door should I get?
Where are Taurean Roller Doors made
Australian made in Victoria and delivered through the Stramit Industries network.
Taurean Roller door deliverys
Delivery – For a modest charge you can have site delivery to most destinations that are near the main national highway network or you can collect by arrangement from a Stramit depot for only a small charge.
Which roller door should I get?
You should order planetary gearing with larger doors that are marked with
on our order forms
Do Roller Doors come with tracks and mounting brackets?
Over about 3.5m you should consider adding Planetary Gearing. We note these size doors on our website.
How wide should I order my door?
For AA extra wide domestic roller door openings over 3m wide upto 5.1m wide you should order with 50mm each side for tracks. Eg 5m wide opening order a 5100mm wide curtain, for 4.2m opening order a 4300mm wide curtain.