Steel Shed Portal Frame Connection Kits – With over 35 years experience in the shed and garage industry our supplier is a specialist in the manufacturing of steel shed componentry. They can supply you with everything from footing brackets up to knee and apex plates, cleats and haunches and everything in between. Their manufacturing capability combined with in house expertise is a great asset to your project.
We can supply a vast range of standard components. Everything from footing brackets to connection plates manufactured for buildings of all sizes and configurations so you can extend your own building or build your own shed DIY.
Portal Frame : the steel frame section of your shed that consists of 2 columns, 2 rafters, 1 apex and 2 knee brackets and the hold down cleats. The area between two portal frames is known as a bay.
Each Steel Shed Portal Frame Connection Kits come with the following components
- 2 x Knee Plates (Haunch Brackets)
- 1 x Apex Plates
- and if you choose, 2 x Footing Brackets. (C100, C150, C200 are On Slab Brackets)
- G450 Gal Steel
- Knee and apex haunch brackets with a BMT from 1.5mm up to 3mm available.
- Hot Dipped GAL HA250 or Flat Bar
- Footing brackets with a thickness of 5-6mm
- All roof pitches are available (nominate below whilst ordering)
- They have bolt holes to Australian standard punching.
- Suit M12 Purlin bolts
- Suit Australian purlins from Stramit, Lysaght, Metroll, Fielders, Stratco, etc.
- You can price and order columns, rafters & battens here.
Note : When building your own shed frame you should seek the advice of a qualified professional as to the engineering requirments for your site and building design.
If you do not see the combination of Materials you require for your project then please email us at email@example.com or phone 0422 590 552 or contact us here.
Portal Frame kits are manufactured to order and have a 7 day lead time plus shipping. Freight is added during checkout, QLD, NSW, ACT$50.00 – Vic $60.00 – SA $65.00 WA, NT & TAS $70.00.
All roof pitches are available eg. 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 30 degrees or other.