Steel Shed Portal Frame Connection Kits – With over 35 years experience in the shed and garage industry our supplier is a specialist in the manufacturing of steel shed componentry. They can supply you with everything from footing brackets up to knee and apex plates, cleats and haunches and everything in between. Their manufacturing capability combined with in house expertise is a great asset to your project.
We can supply a vast range of standard components. Everything from footing brackets to connection plates manufactured for buildings of all sizes and configurations so you can extend your own building or build your own shed DIY.
How to Order – Decide if you need footing brackets – the first 7 kits are knees and apex only, the second 7 have footing brackets included. C250 & C300 are cast in variety, the smaller sets are our substantial onslab brackets. Enter the roof pitch of the shed and add to cart / proceed to check out.
Portal Frame: the steel frame section of your shed that consists of 2 columns, 2 rafters, 1 apex and 2 knee brackets and the hold down cleats. The area between two portal frames is known as a bay.
Each Steel Shed Portal Frame Connection Kits come with the following components as standard
- 2 x Knee Plates (Haunch Brackets) 1 x Apex Plates
- Kits designated with F include footing brackets x 2 (C100, C150, C200 are On Slab Brackets and C250 & C300 are cast in straps)
- G450 Gal Steel
- Knee and apex haunch brackets with a BMT from 1.5mm up to 3mm available.
- Hot Dipped GAL HA250 or Flat Bar
- Footing brackets with a thickness of 5-6mm
- All roof pitches are available (nominate below whilst ordering)
- They have bolt holes to Australian standard punching.
- Suit M12 Purlin bolts
- Suit Australian purlins from Stramit, Lysaght, Metroll, Fielders, Stratco, etc.
- You can price and order columns, rafters & battens here.
Choose during checkout.
Delivery or you can organise your own Pick Up from Western Sydney.
Note: When building your own shed frame you should seek the advice of a qualified professional as to the engineering requirements for your site and building design.