Buy Apex Plates – With over 35 years experience in the shed and garage industry our supplier is a specialist in the manufacturing of steel shed componentry. They can supply you with everything from footing brackets up to knee and apex plates, cleats and haunches and everything in between. Their manufacturing capability combined with in house expertise is a great asset to your project.
We can supply a vast range of standard components. Everything from footing brackets to connection plates manufactured for buildings of all sizes and configurations so you can extend your own building or build your own shed DIY.
Choose during checkout.
Delivery or you can organise own Pick up from Western Sydney.
APEX PLATE : The apex plate or cleat in a Portal Frame shed is found at the apex joint and connects the two rafters at the ridge (the high point of a gable shed)
These apex plates come in
- G450 Gal Steel
- With a BMT of 1.5mm to 3mm available.
- To suit Rafter sizes 100, 150, 200, 250, 300mm
- All roof pitches are available (nominate below while ordering)
- They have 17mm x 22mm bolt holes to Australian standard punching.
- Suit M12 Purlin bolts
- Suit Australian purlins from Stramit, Lysaght, Metroll etc.
- If you need columns, rafters and battens go here
All Apex and Knee plates are manufactured to order and have a 7 day lead time plus shipping.
If you do not see your required size or configuration below please contact us.
All roof pitches are available eg. 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 30 degrees or other.