Buy Knee Plates for Sheds – With over 35 years experience in the shed and garage industry our supplier is a specialist in the manufacturing of steel shed componentry. They can supply you with everything from footing brackets up to knee and apex plates, cleats and haunches and everything in between. Their manufacturing capability combined with in house expertise is a great asset to your project.
We can supply a vast range of standard components. Everything from footing brackets to connection plates manufactured for buildings of all sizes and configurations so you can extend your own building or build your own shed DIY.
The knee joint is the point where the column and rafter are joined by the knee bracket or knee plate, the further the bracket wraps around the column and rafter, stronger the joint is.
These Knee plates come in
- G450 Gal Steel
- With a BMT of 1.5mm to 3mm available.
- All pitches are available (nominate below while ordering)
- They have 17mm x 22mm bolt holes to Australian standard punching.
- Suit M12 Purlin bolts
- Suit Australian purlins from Stramit, Lysaght, Metroll etc.
- You can buy your purlins, battens & sheeting here
Apex and Knee plates are manufactured to order and have a 7 day lead time plus shipping.
All roof pitches are available eg. 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 30 degrees or other.