Buy Footings brackets for Sheds (base cleats / hold downs) – With over 35 years experience in the shed and garage industry our supplier is a specialist in the manufacturing of steel shed componentry. They can supply you with everything from footing brackets up to knee and apex plates, cleats and haunches and everything in between. Their manufacturing capability combined with in house expertise is a great asset to your project.
We can supply a vast range of high quality standard components. Everything from footing brackets to connection plates manufactured for buildings of all sizes and configurations so you can extend your own building or build your own shed DIY.
The footing or base plate is the point where the column is joined to the concrete slab. There are generally 2 common variations:
1. On slab footings for existing concrete slabs and
2. In slab hold downs that are cast in during the pouring of the concrete slab or piers.
These Footing plates come in:
- Hot dipped Gal Steel HA250 or Flat Bar
- With a BMT of 5-6mm available.
- Suit cee section purlins / columns from Stramit, Lysaght, Metroll, Fielders, Stratco, OneSteel etc.
- Feet, base plates, cast in straps base cleats for C150, C200, C250, C300