GAL-STAIR Heavy Stair Kits are a great tough range of staircases, custom designed for your particular situation. Head to the bottom of the page for pricing on Heavy Duty Steel Stair cases. Great for your mezzanine floor. For light duty Steel Stairs go here.
The Gal-Stair Heavy Steel Staircase is a heavy duty steel staircase solution designed for
mezzanines in industrial and commercial sheds, workshops and factories, as well as
verandas, decks and garden retaining walls. For domestic or light industrial application
we recommend our Gal-Stair Light. The Gal-Stair Heavy is strong and durable,
engineered for high traffic and heavy industrial usage, manufactured from high quality
steel, boosting our unique bolt together system where every hole is pre-punched
making these staircases very DIY friendly.
- Features and Benefits:
• Hot Dipped Galvanized – Maintenance Free
• 800mm or 1000mm (standard) or 1200mm Wide
• Up to 6840mm Floor Height (3420mm Without a Landing)
• DIY Friendly – Easy to Install
• Kits Include All Fixings Required
• Unique Bolt Together System
• No Welding Required
• 3mm Folded Checker Plate Treads
• Building Code of Australia Compliant
• Engineered Design – Peace of Mind
• Fast Delivery – Australasia
You can choose between safety Rails and Balustrades when ordering your stairs.
These stairs are simple to install. No welding required, just bolt together. These kits are very handy man friendly and designed to fit as each set is designed to your needs where requested.
You can buy these Heavy Steel Stairs in Kit Form here. 1000mm is standard tread width. Freight is from $175.00 to $350.00 (subject to confirmation of site address ) please email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0422 590 552.
Call 0422 590 552 or email email@example.com to order