GAL-STAIR Light Stair Kits are a great economical range of staircases, custom designed for your particular situation. Head to the bottom of the page for pricing on Light Steel Stair cases. Great for your mezzanine floor. For heavy duty, free standing, Steel Stairs contact us.
GAL-STAIR Light is a strong, durable, yet extremely cost effective steel stair solution for occasional or light traffic flow where extremely heavy weights are not the usual order of the day. They are ideal for normal domestic use, mezzanines, sheds and garages, and low traffic commercial applications. Designed for one side to be against the wall. Buy your Shed Stairs online right here. Scroll down for Prices.
- pre-cut, pre-punched light duty folded steel stringers.
- pre-punched press metal treads ready for installation.
- safety rail systems available for one or both sides and stairwell.
- Choose between safety rails or balustrades.
- quality steel, easily assembled, bolt together, simple!
- install with one side to a wall
- no specialist tools required
- specially designed top and bottom adjustable fixing brackets
- engineered and designed to Australian Standard 1657
- designed to meet BCA building codes Australia.
- Std Tread width 800 or 1000mm (std)
- Std Tread depth 280mm , 250mm going (30mm overlap)
- Std Riser height between 160-190mm (nom)
You can choose between safety Rails and Balustrades when ordering your stairs.
These stairs are simple to install using the tools you have in just about any home garage. No welding required, just bolt together. These kits are very handy man friendly and designed to fit as each set is designed to your needs where requested.
How to order ;
You can buy these Light Steel Stairs in Kit Form from us here and have them delivered to your site. Freight is from $150.00 to $250.00 (subject to site address). To get your pricing please email email@example.com and we will organise a quote for you. Alternatively call us on 0422 590 552 to discuss your particular needs.