The LYSAGHT TRIMLINE® Gutter is a strong, economical gutter system, manufactured from light, strong high tensile steel. It comes in long lengths and is fast and easy to install. Available with optional slotting and all components needed for a perfect finish, LYSAGHT TRIMLINE® Gutter is an extremely flexible gutter system. Trimline is available in Nth NSW, QLD, VIC & TAS.
Great for DIY, Sheds, Garages, Renovation, Patios, Verandas, Decks, Renovations, Repairs.
DELIVERY or PICKUP?
Lysaght transport their products and there is a set minimum freight charge from $200.00. You can choose to collect your order from a Lysaght branch instead, at no charge. During check-out change the option to Pickup from Lysaght and there will be no freight charged.
- Concealed fixing for greater attractiveness
- Designed for greater durability, longer life and compatibility with steel and tile roofs
- Manufactured from light, strong, high tensile ZINCALUME® steel and COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter under similar conditions
- Choice of optional slotting to allow for overflow during heavy rainfall
- Compatible with the LYSAGHT NOVALINE® Fascia System
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets. Without this slope ‘ponding’ may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters,remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining when the metal particles rust
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
- If these products are to be used in marine, severe industrial, or unusually corrosive environments then use a gutter made from Colorbond Ultra.
Ordering is EASY!
Choose your colour? How long do you need each item and how many of each length? Enter total metres, simple!!
- Select from the drop down list the Colobond colour you require or, choose Zinc if you are going to select zincalume.
- In the text box, enter the gutter or barge cap lengths and how many of each gutter or barge capping length you need….For example… 4 x 3.6m or 4/3600
- Qty/Length : Calculate the total linear metres you are purchasing and round down to nearest whole metre. For example – The above barge capping totals 14.40 linear metres so round it down to 14 and enter total where it says Qty:____ and then
- Press add to cart.
- Delivery and pickup options are available, simply select at checkout.