The LYSAGHT® range of Quad (or ‘D’) gutters offer you great choices when it comes to draining your rainwater. This traditional design looks just as good on new homes or providing a ‘perfect match’ to existing gutters. It’s certainly our most popular replacement gutter.
Suitable for Sheds, Garages, Houses, Carports, Patios, Verandas, DIY, renovation projects, repairs and replace gutters.
- Designed to be compatible with NOVALINE® Fascia system for quick, easy installation
- Designed to complement classic Australian building styles
- Manufactured from light, strong, hi-tensile ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter in similar conditions
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours to match or contrast your roof
- Compatible with both steel and tile roofs
- In most states QUAD® gutters are available with slotting to allow overflowing during heavy rainfall.
- Available with complete range of accessories
- Choices vary from state to state, with a range of widths that’s appropriate for the water carrying capacity in your area. Slotted is Standard.
- Some profile dimensions may vary slightly from state to state.
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, ‘ponding’ may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
Ordering is EASY!
Choose your colour? How long do you need each item and how many of each length? Enter total metres, simple!!
- Select from the drop down list the Colobond colour you require or, choose Zinc if you are going to select zincalume.
- In the text box, enter the ridge cap lengths and how many of each ridge capping length you need….For example… 4 x 3.6m or 4/3600
- Qty/Length : Calculate the total linear metres you are purchasing and round down to nearest whole metre. For example – The above ridge capping totals 14.40 linear metres so round it down to 14 and enter total where it says Qty:____ and then
- Press add to cart.
- Delivery and pickup options are available, simply select at checkout.
Delivery is available to all customers within normal Bluescope Lysaght Delivery areas (as designated by each Lysaght branch) for the standard regular price of $200.00. Outside these delivery areas your goods are to be collected or own freight arranged. You can select and order “add the Lysaght Items Name” on this page. Simply note the various cut lengths you require and the total meterage, add to cart, continue to shop if you wish.
check out THE comprehensive FAQ page
or contact our customer service team now