Lysaght Spandek is a contemporary looking trapezoidal profile which is ideal where a stronger, bolder, more modern corrugated appearance is required. It is a very strong sheeting profile ideal for steel buildings, for their walls or roofs, and for domestic, commercial and industrial buildings. Spandek is manufacture from BlueScope Steel.
- Highly serviceable roofing and walling cladding
- Bold ribs offer high strength and high water carrying capacity
- Nominal cover width: 700mm
- Minimum roof slope: 2°*
*For roof slopes down to 2° a number of provisions and details will need to be adhered to. Please contact us.
Spandek is available here in
- 0.42 bmt (.47 tct) & 0.48bmt (.53 tct)
- in all 20 standard Colorbond® colours.
- in Colorbond Ultra & Double sided high gloss
- Spandek is also available in Zincalume.
Delivery is available to all customers within normal Bluescope Lysaght Delivery areas (as designated by each Lysaght branch) for the standard regular price of $200.00. Outside these delivery areas your goods are to be collected or own freight arranged. You can select and order the roof sheeting on this page. Simply note the various cut lengths you require and the total meterage, add to cart, continue to shop if you wish.
check out THE comprehensive FAQ page
or contact our customer service team now