Lysaght Spandek is a contemporary looking trapezoidal profile which is ideal where a stronger, bolder, more modern corrugated appearance is required. It is a very strong sheeting profile ideal for steel buildings, for their walls or roofs, and for domestic, commercial and industrial buildings. Spandek is manufactured from BlueScope Steel.
- Highly serviceable roofing and walling cladding
- Bold ribs offer high strength and high water carrying capacity
- Nominal cover width: 700mm
- Minimum roof slope: 2°*
*For roof slopes down to 2° a number of provisions and details will need to be adhered to. Please contact us mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
DELIVERY or PICKUP?
Lysaght transport their products and there is a set minimum freight charge from $200.00. You can choose to collect your order from a Lysaght branch instead, at no charge. During check-out change the option to Pickup from Lysaght and there will be no freight charged.
Spandek is available here in
- 0.42 bmt (.47 tct) & 0.48bmt (.53 tct)
- in all 20 standard Colorbond® colours.
- in Colorbond® Ultra & Double sided high gloss
- Spandek is also available in Zincalume.