For any type of commercial or industrial PA door application, the Sentry ™ 200CD is the ideal personal access door for Containers or Temporary accommodation units because of its versatility and strength.
Sentry 200CD Container door is the perfect door for domestic, commercial and industrial shipping container of all types, for personal access and emergency doors. Easily fit to any Container building if you want a PA door that is a cut above the rest.
These doors can be face fixed by fastners or supplied with a box frame for welding into the container wall.
Sentry 200CD compises of a semi solid (foam filled) metal clad door with double skinned colorbond steel facings, pre-hung into a choice of frame, powdercoated to suit. The doors have seals against dust and rain.
The outward swinging 200CD doors are supplied with a McNaughton Flush Lock exit set and fitted with three industrial grade hinges. The inward swinging CD200 doors are supplied with Lockwood 002 deadlock set. There are many options available, all made to commercial quality standards.
- Standard Size = 2040 x 820 mm
- Other sizes available
Building Architects, Designers, Quantity Surveyors and Builders : How to Specify
- Doors shall be Sentry 200CD doors. Comprising of a metal clad door with colorbond steel facings. Pre-hung in a heavy duty metal frame with powdercoated finish and fitted with seals and three industrial grade hinges and door furniture as specified. Available here through Shed Products Direct 1800 652 001
Other Doors We Have
- Sentry 650 Steel Shed Doors – Go here
- Cyclonic regions you can use the Sentry 380 Cyclone rated door
- Regular Sentry 200 doors.
Additional Options Available
- Air relief grille
- Double Doors
- Window in door
- Custom sizes
- Power closures and Panic Bars
- Range of colours
Also Available from the Sentry 200 line are
- Sentry 200 for fitting into Steel buildings.
- Sentry T200 for Transportable buildings.
- Sentry 200TP for Tilt Panel buildings
Shed Products Direct “PA Door Hotline” Ph 1800 652 001 and speak to Dave.
SHIPPING : If delivery is to W.A. then please tick the WA delivery option when choosing your door. There is a $45.00 surcharge for W.A. delivery.
Delivery: Any concerns regarding delivery? then call 0422 590 552 prior to ordering. Delivery is usually available to all areas serviced by courier. The delivery address should be attended and there needs to be someone available to sign for the delivery. We recommend that you nominate a business address for delivery or a home that is attended at all times and ensure that the delivery is expected and that there is someone prepared to sign for the consignment. Please ensure that you provide us with your best contact phone number during ordering. In some circumstances it maybe necessary for you to collect the goods from your nearest supplier designated freight depot should there be problems when the attempt to deliver takes place such as “no one was home” or in circumstances where the “delivery address supplied is inaccurate or deemed to be too remote.” $45.00 surcharge for delivery to WA addresses.