Sentry 200 is the perfect door for commercial and industrial buildings of all types, for personal access and emergency doors. Easily retrofit to any shed or garage if you want a PA door that is a cut above the rest.
Sentry 200 compises of a semi solid (foam filled) metal clad door with double skinned colorbond steel facings, pre-hung into a choice of frame, powdercoated to suit. Supplied with quality knob/lever exit set and fitted with three industrial grade hinges, there are many options available, all made to commercial quality standards.
- Standard Sizes = 2040 x 820mm, 920mm, 1100mm
- SS4060 series lock sets Knob/lever
- Doors for concrete Tilt Panel buildings available (200.TP)
- TP for walls 100-150mm thick
- T for refrigerated panel walls 50-76mm thick (T200.76)
- Extra High doors at 2320mm availble (email or call)
The perfect door for commercial and industrial purposes
Building Architects, Designers, Quantity Surveyors and Builders : How to Specify
- Doors shall be Sentry 200 doors. Comprising of a metal clad door with colorbond steel facings. Pre-hung in a heavy duty metal frame with powdercoated finish and fitted with three industrial grade hinges and door furniture as specified.
- Sentry 100 Solid Core, 1mm Steel Facings
- Sentry 200CD for Shipping Containers
- Sentry 650 Steel Shed Door – Go here
- Cyclonic regions you can use the Sentry 380 Cyclone rated door
Additional Options Available
- Air relief grille
- Double Doors
- Window in door
- Custom sizes
- Power closures and Panic Bars
- Range of colours
Also Available from the Sentry 200 line are
- Sentry 200CD for fitting into Steel Shipping Containers.
- Sentry T200 for Transportable buildings.
- Sentry 200TP for Tilt Panel buildings
Shed Products Direct “PA Door Hotline” Ph 1800 652 001 and speak to Dave.
SHIPPING : If delivery is to W.A. then please tick the WA delivery option when choosing your door. There is a $45.00 freight surcharge for W.A. delivery.
Delivery: Any concerns regarding delivery? then call 0422 590 552 prior to ordering. Delivery is usually available to all areas serviced by courier. The delivery address should be attended and there needs to be someone available to sign for the delivery. We recommend that you nominate a business address for delivery or a home that is attended at all times and ensure that the delivery is expected and that there is someone prepared to sign for the consignment. Please ensure that you provide us with your best contact phone number during ordering. In some circumstances it maybe necessary for you to collect the goods from your nearest supplier designated freight depot should there be problems when the attempt to deliver takes place such as “no one was home” or in circumstances where the “delivery address supplied is inaccurate or deemed to be too remote.” $45.00 surcharge for delivery to WA addresses.