Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite® is the next generation in reflective insulation, representing an evolutionary improvement from traditional bubble insulation. The innovative crossed-linked closed-cell core of Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite® has better thermal resistance than traditional bubble insulation of the same thickness and improved fire safety, complying with more stringent international fire standards.
DON’T PAY MORE ELSEWHERE! BUY HERE NOW!
Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite® comprises a cross-linked, closed-cell insulation core sandwiched by a highly reflective foil facing on the upper side and a white facing on the other side. Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite® is designed to provide a
protective, corrosive resistant for use in show rooms, sport centres and retail warehouses where a white ceiling-like appearance is desired.
Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite® is suitable for:
- Roof and wall Insulation in – Sheds, Garages, Workshops, Rumpus rooms, Hobby rooms, Attic Conversions, Warehouses, Metal Deck Roofs, Shed Homes, Factory Workshops, Manufacturing spaces.
Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulwhite Features
- Innovative cross-linked closed-cell insulation core
- 3-in-1 Insulation, vapour barrier and radiant barrier
- Helps achieve a 6-star house energy rating
- White face for visible aesthetic finish
- Fibre-free, non-allergenic,non-irritant
- Quick and easy to install
- Strong, tough, durable
- Water-resistant and unaffected by moisture
- Rodent and insect resistant
- Flammability Index ? 5
- BCA and AS/NZS 4859.1compliant
Product Thickness 5.5 mm
Material R-value R0.15
Roll Diameter 450 mm
Roll Weight 7.65 kg
Roll Size 1350 mm x 22.25 m (30 m2)
Reflectance (Reflective Face) 97%
Emittance (Reflective Face) E0.03
Duty Extra Heavy
Max span 2.4 m without support mesh