LYSAGHT EMLINE® Gutter and Capping has a generous rainwater carrying capacity and comes with a choice of all the components needed for a perfect finish. Available in Zincalume Guttering or Colorbond.
- Designed for greater durability, longer life and compatibility with steel and tile roofs
- Manufactured from light, strong, hi-tensile ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel for up to four times the life of a galvanised gutter in similar conditions
- Available in long lengths and is fast and easy to install
- Compliments the LYSAGHT NOVALINE® Fascia System.
- LYSAGHT EMLINE® is available in Queensland and Northern NSW only
- Max length sections vary depending on location, please enquire.
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, ‘ponding’ may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation