NOTE: Each design in the Shed Supermarket has a project number. When requesting a quote for your specific circumstances it is handy to provide this on the quote request form. Pricing is date specific, may include seasonal specials, and may differ subject to site specifications, etc. Prices here are provided as a guide only. Each floor is created site-specific so please request a quote for your specific requirements.
REFERENCE # : 2010029-4
Details of this Shed
Weight – Approximately: 1,500 kg
Span – 4 metres
Length – 10 metres (5 Bays of 2 metres each)
Height – 2.7 metres
Roof Type – Gable, 15 degree pitch
Roof – ZINCALUME® steel CORODEK® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Walls & Trims – COLORBOND® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Roller Doors – One (1) COLORBOND® steel 2.355m high x 2.6m wide roller door (roller door is wind rated). One (1) COLORBOND® steel 2.35m high x 2.6m wide roller door (roller door is wind rated). Refer to the General Specification (# Access Doors) in relation to opening sizes. The Roller Doors are boxed or steel wrapped for protection during transport.
Roof Purlins & Wall Girts – Tophat sections with a minimum overlap of 10% of the bay width.
Fixing to Concrete – Screw-Bolts fitted after concrete is cured.
Site Design Specifications
Site – SE QLD 4205 Australia
Building Orientation – Left side of building orientated to 8° (northerly direction)
Building Class – 10
Importance Level – 2 with a Vr of 57 m/s
Design Wind Criteria – Region B; TC = 2.56; Mt = 1; Ms = 1.0; giving a Vdes of 46.9 m/s.
Other Design Factors – No Snow Loading allowed. No Earthquake Loading allowed.
PRICING AT OCT 2020
Kit Price – $8,290.91
GST – $829.09
Delivery – FREE*
Promotional Discount (Spring Sale) – ($690.00)
TOTAL (inc GST) – $8,430.00
* subject to standard delivery area
REFERENCE # : 2010029-4
- Determination of the design criteria by the engineer. This includes assessment in 8 cardinal directions to determine the site design wind speed based on the building orientation.
- A comprehensive step by step Construction Kit. This kit is specific to your building and gives step by step, simple to follow instructions on how to build your building.
- Engineering certification of the steel building to the appropriate Australian Standards.
- Slab or Pier designs for soil classes A, S, M, H1 and H2.
- Materials, as nominated above, supplied as per the attached General Specification”.
- BlueScope – product warranties of up to 15 years apply.
- Drawings, other than detailed above.
- Consent authority including any building, development or construction certificate application(s).
- Construction of the steel building and any foundations (the building is supplied as a kit).
- Insurance of the steel building once delivered to site or collected from the depot.