With the Taurean® Roller Door Collection you’re getting a door that’s strong, reliable and offers real value. A roller door with great looks and superb performance to boot!
Every Taurean® door features a stylish, strong curtain made from high quality Colorbond® steel in a wide range of contemporary colours, with a full range of sizes up to 3100mm high and 5400mm wide in the domestic Series A and Series AA doors.
These Taurean Roller Doors will suit any brand of Steel Shed.
How to order Domestic Roller Doors up to 3.1m High
- Confirm height of your buildings opening. This will tell you how much material you require on the roll.
- Confirm the width of opening you are fitting door to and add 50mm for tracks or if it’s for an opening wider than 3100mm (AA series) then add 100mm for tracks.
- Select the correct door size height and curtain width
- Enter the colorbond colour you require.
- Enter door curtain width required in the box provided. The opening size +50mm for A series and +100mm for AA series.
- Indicate where in Australia you are located.
- Select a remote motor if required. Taller doors get hard to reach and tall and wide doors are heavier.
- Protective Wrapping – Select if required, recommended if you are picking up the door from the depot instead of site delivery
- We will contact you to confirm door measurements before manufacturing.
- Delivery options are found during check out. You can have site delivery to most locations for $155.00 or choose to collect from a Stramit depot.
Contact us for quotes on
- Domestic Windlock doors for Cyclone regions
- Industrial Roller doors (chain operated)
- Big Roller doors for Farms (chain operated)
Back to about Taurean Doors page