NOTE: Each design in the Shed Supermarket has a project number. When requesting a quote for your specific circumstances it is handy to provide this on the quote request form. Pricing is date specific, may include seasonal specials, and may differ subject to site specifications, etc. Prices here are provided as a guide only. Each floor is created site-specific so please request a quote for your specific requirements.
REFERENCE # : 2009244
Details of this Shed
Weight – Approximately: 4,900 kg
Span – 12 metres
Length – 20 metres (5 Bays of 4 metres each)
Height – 4 metres
Roof Type – Gable, 10 degree pitch
Roof – ZINCALUME® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Walls & Trims – ZINCALUME® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Open Bays – Five (5) 4m open bays – along the sides of the steel building. Refer to Layout (attached) for location and height clearances.
Roof Purlins & Wall Girts – Z sections bolted to rafters & columns with a minimum overlap of 10% of the bay width.
Fixing to Concrete – Screw-Bolts fitted after concrete is cured.
Site Design Specifications
Site – Southern Region WA 6320 Australia
Building Orientation – Left side of building orientated to 0° (northerly direction)
Building Class – 10
Importance Level – 2 with a Vr of 45 m/s
Design Wind Criteria – Region A1; TC = 2.5; Mt = 1; Ms = 1.0; giving a Vdes of 39.2 m/s.
Other Design Factors – No Snow Loading allowed. No Earthquake Loading allowed.
Pricing at sept 2020
Kit Price – $22,172.73
GST – $2,217.27
Delivery – $180.00
Promotional Discount (Spring Sale) – ($1,850.00)
TOTAL (inc GST) – $22,720.00
REFERENCE # : 2009244
- Determination of the design criteria by the engineer. This includes assessment in 8 cardinal directions to determine the site design wind speed based on the building orientation.
- A comprehensive step by step Construction Kit. This kit is specific to your building and gives step by step, simple to follow instructions on how to build your building.
- Engineering certification of the steel building to the appropriate Australian Standards.
- Slab or Pier designs for soil classes A, S, M, H1 and H2.
- Materials, as nominated above, supplied as per the attached General Specification”.
- BlueScope – product warranties of up to 15 years apply.
- Drawings, other than detailed above.
- Consent authority including any building, development or construction certificate application(s).
- Construction of the steel building and any foundations (the building is supplied as a kit).
- Insurance of the steel building once delivered to site or collected from the depot.