LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 61 is an economical, lightweight alternative to timber battens or light gauge purlins and girts, depending on size and thicknesses required.
LYSAGHT TOPSPAN 61 Batten is versatile, economical, easily handled and stored simply by stacking.
- Won’t burn, warp, twist, splinter or rot and won’t be attacked by termites
- Made from high tensile Australian steel with a BMT 0.75mm , 1.0mm or 1.2mm
- Fast and easy to install because they can be lapped
- Consistent straightness simplifies alignment
- Fastening is quick and easy with self drilling screws
- Easily stacked, stored and transported
- Can be used as battens for ceilings or roofs, or as light steel sections.
DELIVERY or PICKUP?
Lysaght transports its own products, and there is a set minimum freight charge of $230.00. You can choose to collect your order from a Lysaght branch instead at no charge. During check-out change the option to Pickup from Stramit, and there will be no freight charged. If you are remote and not on a Stramit transport route, your delivery may not be able to be made. Call first before ordering if you have any concerns.