LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 120 is an economical, lightweight alternative to large timber battens or light gauge purlins and girts, depending on size and thicknesses required.
LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 120 is versatile, economical, easily handled and stored simply by stacking.
- Won’t burn, warp, twist, splinter or rot and won’t be attacked by termites
- Made from high tensile Australian steel with a BMT 0.7mm, 0.9mm 0r 1.0mm
- Fast and easy to install because they can be lapped
- Consistent straightness simplifies alignment
- Fastening is quick and easy with self drilling screws
- Easily stacked, stored and transported
- Can be used as battens for ceilings or roofs, or as light steel sections
Delivery is available to all customers within normal Bluescope Lysaght Delivery areas (as designated by each Lysaght branch) for the standard regular price of $200.00. Outside these delivery areas your goods are to be collected or own freight arranged. You can select and order the battens on this page. Simply note the various cut lengths you require and the total meterage, add to cart, continue to shop if you wish.
check out THE comprehensive FAQ page
or contact our customer service team now