For Queensland, LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 96 is an economical, lightweight alternative to timber battens or light gauge purlins and girts, depending on size and thicknesses required.
LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 96 is versatile, economical, easily handled and stored simply by stacking.
- Won’t burn, warp, twist, splinter or rot and won’t be attacked by termites
- Made from high tensile Australian steel with a BMT .75mm, 1.0mm or 1.2mm
- Fast and easy to install because they can be lapped
- Consistent straightness simplifies alignment
- Fastening is quick and easy with self drilling screws
- Easily stacked, stored and transported
- Can be used as battens for ceilings or roofs, or as light steel sections
DELIVERY or PICKUP?
Lysaght transport their products and there is a set minimum freight charge from $200.00. You can choose to collect your order from a Lysaght branch instead, at no charge. During check-out change the option to Pickup from Lysaght and there will be no freight charged.