LYSAGHT TOPSPAN ® 22 is an economical, lightweight alternative to timber battens or light gauge purlins and girts, depending on size and thicknesses required.
LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 22 is versatile, economical, easily handled and stored simply by stacking.
For example, supporting 13 mm plasterboard:
- Maximum span of batten is 1200 mm
- Maximum spacing of batten is 600 mm
- Won’t burn, warp, twist, splinter or rot and won’t be attacked by termites
- Made from high tensile Australian steel with a BMT .42mm
- Fast and easy to install because they can be lapped
- Consistent straightness simplifies alignment
- Fastening is quick and easy with self drilling screws
- Easily stacked, stored and transported
- Can be used as battens for ceilings or walls.
DELIVERY or PICKUP?
Lysaght transport their products and there is a set minimum freight charge from $200.00. You can choose to collect your order from a Lysaght branch instead, at no charge. During check-out change the option to Pickup from Lysaght and there will be no freight charged.