LYSAGHT TOPSPAN ® 22 is an economical, lightweight alternative to timber battens or light gauge purlins and girts, depending on size and thicknesses required.
LYSAGHT TOPSPAN® 22 is versatile, economical, easily handled and stored simply by stacking.
For example, supporting 13 mm plasterboard:
- Maximum span of batten is 1200 mm
- Maximum spacing of batten is 600 mm
- Won’t burn, warp, twist, splinter or rot and won’t be attacked by termites
- Made from high tensile Australian steel with a BMT .42mm
- Fast and easy to install because they can be lapped
- Consistent straightness simplifies alignment
- Fastening is quick and easy with self drilling screws
- Easily stacked, stored and transported
- Can be used as battens for ceilings or walls.
Delivery is available to all customers within normal Bluescope Lysaght Delivery areas (as designated by each Lysaght branch) for the standard regular price of $200.00. Outside these delivery areas your goods are to be collected or own freight arranged. You can select and order the battens on this page. Simply note the various cut lengths you require and the total meterage, add to cart, continue to shop if you wish.
check out THE comprehensive FAQ page
or contact our customer service team now