Taurean Roller Doors Domestic Series A & AA
With the Taurean® Roller Door Collection you’re getting a door that’s strong, reliable and offers real value. A roller door with great looks and superb performance to boot!
Every Taurean® door features a stylish, strong curtain made from high quality Colorbond® steel in a wide range of contemporary colours, with a full range of sizes up to 3100mm high and 5400mm wide in the domestic Series A and Series AA doors.
These Taurean Roller Doors will suit any brand of Steel Shed.
HOW TO ORDER DOMESTIC ROLLER DOORS UP TO 3.1M HIGH
- Confirm height of your buildings opening. This will tell you how much material you require on the roll.
- Confirm the width of opening you are fitting door to and add 50mm for tracks or if it’s for an opening wider than 3100mm (AA series) then add 100mm for tracks.
- Select the correct door size height and curtain width
- Enter the colorbond colour you require.
- Enter door curtain width required in the box provided. The opening size +50mm for A series and +100mm for AA series.
- Indicate where in Australia you are located.
- Dont forget a motor. Stay dry plus taller doors get hard to reach; tall and wide doors are heavier.
- Protective Wrapping – recommended
- We will contact you to confirm door measurements before manufacturing.
- Delivery options are found during check out. You can have site delivery to most locations for $182.50 or choose to collect from a Stramit depot.
|Find out how to install this product
Other Roller Doors available
- Windlocked Roller Doors – Series A & AA Domestic Doors
- Windlocked Series B Industrial Roller Doors
- Industrial Roller doors (chain operated) Series B
- Back to about Taurean Doors page
- Installation Instructions – Domestic Doors
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which personal access door should I get?
Where are Taurean Roller Doors made
Australian made in Victoria and delivered through the Stramit Industries network.
Taurean Roller door deliverys
Delivery – For a modest charge you can have site delivery to most destinations that are near the main national highway network or you can collect by arrangement from a Stramit depot for only a small charge.
Which roller door should I get?
You should order planetary gearing with larger doors that are marked with
on our order forms
Do Roller Doors come with tracks and mounting brackets?
Over about 3.5m you should consider adding Planetary Gearing. We note these size doors on our website.
How wide should I order my door?
For AA extra wide domestic roller door openings over 3m wide upto 5.1m wide you should order with 50mm each side for tracks. Eg 5m wide opening order a 5100mm wide curtain, for 4.2m opening order a 4300mm wide curtain.