NOTE: Each design in the Shed Supermarket has a project number. When requesting a quote for your specific circumstances it is handy to provide this on the quote request form. Pricing is date specific, may include seasonal specials, and may differ subject to site specifications, etc. Prices here are provided as a guide only. Each floor is created site-specific so please request a quote for your specific requirements.
REFERENCE # : 2010073
Details of this Shed
Weight – Approximately: 11,800 kg
Span – 12 metres
Length – 24 metres (4 Bays of 6 metres each)
Height – 5 metres
Roof Type – Gable, 10 degree pitch
Roof – COLORBOND® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Walls & Trims – COLORBOND® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Roller Doors – Six (6) COLORBOND® steel 4.48m high x 4m wide roller door (roller door is not wind rated). One (1) COLORBOND® steel 4.9m high x 4m wide roller door (roller door is not wind rated). Refer to the General Specification (# Access Doors) in relation to opening sizes. The Roller Doors are boxed or steel wrapped for protection during transport. Refer to the Building information for details on Industrial Door Handing.
PA Doors – One (1) 2040 x 820 COLORBOND® steel door. Single skin metal clad door with COLORBOND® steel facings and fold-down vertical sides for strength and appearance. On a welded RHS frame, the door is pre-hung into a powdercoated frame. Supplied with a Knob/Knob entrance set.
Window Openings – Materials to frame up for window opening(s) including a header flashing to suit One (1) 2100×1800 glass sliding door (the supply of the door is NOT included) and Five (5) 900×1200 windows (the supply of the windows is NOT included).
Dividing Walls – One (1) running across the span of the building. COLORBOND® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting.
Bracing – The building will have Knee and Apex braces. Minimum internal knee clearances are: Main Building 3.212m. Side Walls bracing will be supplied as cable.
Mezzanine – One (1) bay, starting at bay Four (4). Height under joist to be 2.6 metres. Steel bearers and joists only. Bearers supported by Two (2) mid columns. Stairs, balustrading and timber flooring supplied by others. Allowable floor load is 3.0kPa uniformly distributed. (Suitable for a office for general use or General storage up to 1.2m high – No concentrated loads).
Roof Purlins & Wall Girts – Z sections bolted to rafters & columns with a minimum overlap of 10% of the bay width.
Fixing to Concrete – Screw-Bolts fitted after concrete is cured.
Site Design Specifications
Site – South-East QLD 4306 Australia
Building Orientation – Left side of building orientated to 0° (northerly direction)
Building Class – 10
Importance Level – 2 with a Vr of 57 m/s
Design Wind Criteria – Region B; TC = 2.5; Mt = 1; Ms = 1; giving a Vdes of 47.2 m/s.
Other Design Factors – No Snow Loading allowed. No Earthquake Loading allowed.
Pricing at Oct 2020
Kit Price – $64,372.73
GST – $6,437.27
Delivery – FREE*
Promotional Discount (Spring Sale) – ($5,320.00)
TOTAL (inc GST) – $65,490.00
* subject to standard delivery area
REFERENCE # : 2010073
- Determination of the design criteria by the engineer. This includes assessment in 8 cardinal directions to determine the site design wind speed based on the building orientation.
- A comprehensive step by step Construction Kit. This kit is specific to your building and gives step by step, simple to follow instructions on how to build your building.
- Engineering certification of the steel building to the appropriate Australian Standards.
- Slab or Pier designs for soil classes A, S, M, H1 and H2.
- Materials, as nominated above, supplied as per the attached General Specification”.
- BlueScope – product warranties of up to 15 years apply.
- Drawings, other than detailed above.
- Consent authority including any building, development or construction certificate application(s).
- Construction of the steel building and any foundations (the building is supplied as a kit).
- Insurance of the steel building once delivered to site or collected from the depot.