Apart from buying a whole new shed, extending your existing shed, garage or stables is often one of the best solutions to the following problems and can be quite economical.
- Shelter required for new tractors and implements.
- More cars in the household so now we need more shelter.
- The house is to small and the shed is already full.
- We need more entertaining area.
- More horses on the way.
- Have bought a helicopter, ultralight or plane for the farm.
- Have put a pool in near the shed and could use an awning for shelter.
Extending a shed can take the form of many options.
- Extra bays done as a roof only extension.
- Additional open fronted bays.
- Fully enclosed extension with new openings like roller doors etc.
- The addition of an awning off the existing building.
- The addition of an annexe either enclosed, partly enclosed or open.
Sometimes in the past I have been contacted by people who are looking for various specific components of sheds they need to extend their shed. After considering their needs and making a list of their required bits and pieces it usually becomes clear that they can save time and money and obtain a better finish by purchasing a kit for their additions. Often with engineering and delivery to site included.
Fill out the form and we will reach out to you about your quote request, if we can help you with what you want to do.