Air-Cell keeps your shed cool in summer and warmer in winter by first reflecting up to 95% of radiant heat away from its surface. The small amount of heat absorbed is then further reduced by the conductional resistance of the polymer air cell structure and the low heat emission from the foil surface on the other side. Click here to see some pics of Insulation being installed.
Kingspan AIR-CELL Retroshield®is a patented thermo reflective insulation. Kingspan AIR-CELL®products are designed to combat heat gain and heat loss in all three forms (radiation, convection and conduction), resulting in thermal performance superior to many conventional insulations.
In addition, Kingspan AIR-CELL Retroshield®is non-allergenic, non-irritant and has none of the health and safety warnings associated with using many conventional bulk insulations.
Kingspan AIR-CELL Retroshield®is suitable for:
- Retrofitting Roof Insulation- Residential Tiled Roof, Residential Metal Roof, Commercial Metal Deck Roof, Domestic sheds, Commercial Shed insulation.
- Wall Insulation- Brick Veneer Wall, Double Brick Wall, Reverse Brick Veneer, shed wall insulation
- Clean, fibre-free, non itchy, non-allergenic
- Tough, Strong and Durable
- Water resistant and not affected by humidity
- Rodent and insect resistant
- Advanced Thermal performance
- Quick and easy to install, screw it to the frame.
- CodeMark-certified to comply with the BCA and AS/NZS 4859.1
- All in one insulation, vapour barrier, radiant barrier
- Great in a sheds wall and roof, Screw it to the battens.
- Support mesh not usually required in a shed
Want the full Technical wrap up about Kingspan Air-cell Retroshield then
Click to read PDF of Retroshield Product Data and Specifications
You can purchase Air-cell products here with us online and have them delivered to you. You can’t shop better than that! Our prices are super competetive.
This is the “pick up from depot order page”
If you would rather pay freight and have the insulation delivered go here
New South Wales:
Smithfield – NSW
Somerton, Melbourne, VIC
Stock collection is only available after orders have been processed by our Customer Service Team. Full payment is required prior to collection. No payment facilities are available at the above depots. We will let you know when the product is ready for collection. Usually within 2 working days of order placement.