Main Shed Details #36053
Span: 6m Length: 12m Height: 3m
Roof Cladding & Profile: BLUESCOPE® STEEL : Corrugated TCT 0.47, CB
Walls Cladding & Profile: BLUESCOPE® STEEL : Monoclad TCT 0.47, CB
Side Bays: 4 bays which are 3m in length
Roof Pitch: 15Deg
Importance Level: 2
Wind Region: Reg A
Terrain Category: TCat 3
Shielding Factor: 1
You should always compare the above design factors, especially the site wind speed, when obtaining quotes.
Other Inclusions in this particular shed:
- 2.50h x 2.77 CB Roller door in Bay 1 of LEFT wall.
- 2.50h x 2.77 CB Roller door R/D in Bay 2 of LEFT wall.
- Note: These are the actual door curtain sizes. The actual opening sizes may vary.
- 1 x quality prehung Personal Access Door.
- Windows – 2 x 0.790 x 1.274 Windows Clr Flt Gls N3
- The Left LeanTo has a Span of 3m and eaves height of 2.738m for 4 bays from the Front. Lean to roof pitch is 5Deg.
Minimum foundation requirements for this building:
Slab -Min 100mm Slab thickened locally under each column by 300x300x400mm length x width x depth (mm). NB: 100mm slab only suitable for domestic and light commercial applications only. The above foundation details are only suitable for soil classification A.S. or M and S.B.V. 100 kPa min. For other soil types refer to a registered structural engineer.
Delivery: Free Delivery included on standard routes. Delivery will be made by semi-trailer. Additional charges may apply if semi-trailer access is not available.
- ShedSafeTM assured engineering compliance
Shed Kit Price Estimate as of Early 2013
Price including GST = $10,465
Important Message about this shed:
This building has ShedSafeTM accreditation. Getting a ShedSafeTM compliant shed is important. This provides independent piece of mind that your family and valuable possessions will be safe for years to come and is your assurance the shed is more likely to withstand extreme weather events than others who are not ShedSafeTM accredited.