REFERENCE # : 2105323
NOTE: Each design in the Shed Supermarket has a reference number. When requesting a quote for your specific circumstances it is handy to provide this on the quote request form. Pricing is date specific, may include seasonal specials, and may differ subject to site specifications, cyclone regions etc. Prices here are provided as a guide only. Each shed is created site-specific so please request a quote for your specific requirements.
REFERENCE # : 2105323
Details of this Shed
Weight – Approximately: 5,600 kg
Span – 5 metres
Length – 12 metres (3 Bays of 4 metres each)
Height – 5 metres
Roof Type – Gable, 22.5 degree pitch
Roof – COLORBOND® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Walls & Trims – COLORBOND® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Roller Doors – Three (3) COLORBOND® steel 3.5m high x 2.7m wide roller doors supplied with a
planetary gearing system (roller door is wind rated). One (1) COLORBOND® steel
2.5m high x 2.7m wide roller door (roller door is wind rated). Refer to the General
Specification (# Access Doors) in relation to opening sizes. The Roller Doors are
boxed or steel wrapped for protection during transport. Refer to the Building
information for details on Industrial Door Handing.
PA Doors – One (1) 2040 x 820 COLORBOND® steel door. Single skin metal clad door with
COLORBOND® steel facings and fold-down vertical sides for strength and
appearance. On a welded RHS frame, the door is pre-hung into a powdercoated
frame. Supplied with a Knob/Knob entrance set;
Window Openings – Materials to frame up for window opening(s) including a header flashing to suit
Three (3) 900×1200 windows (supply of the window is NOT included).
Open Bays – Six (6) 4m open bays – along the sides of the steel building. Refer to Layout
(attached) for location & height clearances.
Bracing – The building will have Knee and Apex braces. Minimum internal knee clearances are:
Main Building 4.165m. Minimum internal apex clearance is: 5.395m.
Left & Right Lean-to
Span – 3.5m
Drop – 0.4 metres from eave height
Pitch – 10 degrees
Length – Starting bay 1 for 3 bays
Height of External Lean-to wall – 3.98m
Left end sheeting – Yes
Right end sheeting – Yes
Outside wall sheeting – Yes
Inside wall sheeting – No
Mezzanine – Three (3) bays, starting at bay One (1). Height under joist to be 3m, with a
clearance under the bearer of 2.8m. Steel bearers and joists only. Bearers supported
by One (1) to Two (2) mid columns. Stairs, balustrading and timber flooring
supplied by others. Allowable floor load is 1.5kPa uniformly distributed. (Suitable for
General Storage up to 600mm high- No concentrated loads)
Roof Purlins & Wall Girts – Z sections bolted to rafters & columns with a minimum overlap of 10% of the bay
Fixing to Concrete – Screw-Bolts fitted after concrete is cured.
Site Design Specifications
Site – South East NSW 2620 Australia
Building Class – 10
Importance Level – 2 with a Vr of 45 m/s
Design Wind Criteria – Region A3; TC = 2.5; Mt = 1; Ms = 1; giving a Vdes of 39.2 m/s.
Other Design Factors – No Snow Loading allowed. No Earthquake Loading allowed.
PRICING AT MAY 2021
Kit Price – $32,454.55
GST – $3,245.45
Delivery – FREE*
Promotional Discount (EOFY Sale) – ($2,680.00)
TOTAL (inc GST) – $33,020.00
* subject to standard delivery area
REFERENCE # : 2105323
- Determination of the design criteria by the engineer. This includes assessment in 8 cardinal directions to determine the site design wind speed based on the building orientation.
- A comprehensive step by step Construction Kit. This kit is specific to your building and gives step by step, simple to follow instructions on how to build your building.
- Engineering certification of the steel building to the appropriate Australian Standards.
- Slab or Pier designs for soil classes A, S, M, H1 and H2.
- Materials, as nominated above, supplied as per the attached General Specification”.
- BlueScope – product warranties of up to 15 years apply.
- Drawings, other than detailed above.
- Consent authority including any building, development or construction certificate application(s).
- Construction of the steel building and any foundations (the building is supplied as a kit).
- Insurance of the steel building once delivered to site or collected from the depot.