NOTE: Each design in the Shed Supermarket has a reference number. When requesting a quote for your specific circumstances it is handy to provide this on the quote request form. Pricing is date specific, may include seasonal specials, and may differ subject to site specifications, cyclone regions etc. Prices here are provided as a guide only. Each shed is created site-specific so please request a quote for your specific requirements.
REFERENCE # : 2009055
Details of this Shed
Weight – Approximately: 13,800 kg
Span – 17 metres
Length – 24 metres (4 Bays of 6 metres each)
Height – 6 metres (Low Side), 7.79 metres (High Side)
Roof Type – Skillion, 6 degree pitch
Roof – COLORBOND® steel CORODEK® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Walls & Trims – COLORBOND® steel CORODEK® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Roller Doors – One (1) COLORBOND® steel 3.5m high x 3.5m wide roller door (roller door is wind rated). One (1) COLORBOND® steel 4m high x 4m wide roller door (roller door is wind rated). One (1) COLORBOND® steel 5m high x 5m wide roller door (roller door is wind rated). Refer to the General Specification (# Access Doors) in relation to opening sizes. The Roller Doors are boxed or steel wrapped for protection during transport. Refer to the Building information for details on Industrial Door Handing.
PA Doors – Two (2) 2040 x 820 COLORBOND® steel doors. Single skin metal clad door with COLORBOND® steel facings and fold-down vertical sides for strength and appearance. On a welded RHS frame, the door is pre-hung into a powdercoated frame. Supplied with a Knob/Knob entrance set.
Window Openings – Materials to frame up for window opening(s) including a header flashing to suit Six (6) 900×1200 windows (supply of the window is NOT included).
Vermin Proofing – PVC Vermin Proofing has been included to the perimeter of the building excluding any openings.
Bracing – The building will have Knee braces. Minimum internal knee clearances are: Main Building 4.000m (Left Side), 5.561m (Right Side).
Roof Purlins & Wall Girts – Z sections bolted to rafters & columns with a minimum overlap of 10% of the bay width.
Fixing to Concrete – Screw-Bolts fitted after concrete is cured.
Site Design Specifications
Site – Sydney Region NSW 2765 Australia
Building Orientation – Left side of building orientated to 0° (northerly direction)
Building Class – 10
Importance Level – 2 with a Vr of 45 m/s
Design Wind Criteria – Region A2; TC = 2.5; Mt = 1; Ms = 1; giving a Vdes of 39.2 m/s.
Other Design Factors – No Snow Loading allowed. No Earthquake Loading allowed.
Pricing at sept 2020
Kit Price – $68,900.00
GST – $6,890.00
Delivery – FREE*
Promotional Discount (Spring Sale) – ($5,690.00)
TOTAL (inc GST) – $70,100.00
* subject to standard delivery area
REFERENCE # : 2009055
- Determination of the design criteria by the engineer. This includes assessment in 8 cardinal directions to determine the site design wind speed based on the building orientation.
- A comprehensive step by step Construction Kit. This kit is specific to your building and gives step by step, simple to follow instructions on how to build your building.
- Engineering certification of the steel building to the appropriate Australian Standards.
- Slab or Pier designs for soil classes A, S, M, H1 and H2.
- Materials, as nominated above, supplied as per the attached General Specification”.
- BlueScope – product warranties of up to 15 years apply.
- Drawings, other than detailed above.
- Consent authority including any building, development or construction certificate application(s).
- Construction of the steel building and any foundations (the building is supplied as a kit).
- Insurance of the steel building once delivered to site or collected from the depot.