Main Shed Details #34807
Span: 12m Length: 24m Height: 5m
Roof Cladding & Profile: BLUESCOPE® STEEL : Monoclad TCT 0.47, CB
Walls Cladding & Profile: BLUESCOPE® STEEL : Monoclad TCT 0.47, CB
Side Bays: 4 bays 6m in length
Roof Pitch: 11Deg
Importance Level: 2
Wind Region: Reg C CYCLONIC
Terrain Category: TCat 2.5
Shielding Factor: 1
Internal Pressure Co-efficient: -0.65, 0.7
Site wind speed in metres per second M/S: 60.99844 (ultimate limit state)
You should always compare the above design factors, especially the site wind speed, when obtaining quotes.
Other Inclusions in this particular shed:
- 4.20h x 4.30 CB TCW Series 2 Ind R/D in Bay 1 of FRONT wall.
- 4.20h x 4.30 CB TCW Series 2 Ind R/D in Bay 2 of FRONT wall.
- 4.20h x 4.30 CB TCW Series 2 Ind R/D in Bay 3 of FRONT wall.
- NB: These are the actual door curtain sizes. The actual opening sizes may vary.
- 1 x Personal Access Door.
- Bay 4 is open in FRONT wall.
- Bay Divider Wall located at bay 3.
- Wind-locks on roller door guides.
Minimum foundation requirements for this building:
SLAB – Min 100mm Slab thickened locally under each column by BORED footing. Concrete in Vertical Bored hole locally under each column 450mm x 2100mm Diameter x Depth. The above foundation details are only suitable for soil classification A.S. or M and S.B.V. 100 kPa min. For other soil types refer to a registered structural engineer.
Delivery: Delivery included on standard routes.
- Free and unlimited technical support
- Freight insurance
- ShedSafeTM assured engineering compliance
- Rated for Cyclone region C
Shed Kit Price Estimate as of Early 2013
Important Message about this shed:
This building has ShedSafeTM accreditation. Getting a ShedSafeTM compliant shed is important. This provides independent piece of mind that your family and valuable possessions will be safe for years to come and is your assurance the shed is more likely to withstand extreme weather events than others who are not ShedSafeTM accredited.