NOTE: Each design in the Shed Supermarket has a project number. When requesting a quote for your specific circumstances it is handy to provide this on the quote request form. Pricing is date specific, may include seasonal specials, and may differ subject to site specifications, etc. Prices here are provided as a guide only. Each floor is created site-specific so please request a quote for your specific requirements.
REFERENCE # : 2006136-2
Details of this Shed
Weight – Approximately: 7,400 kg
Span – 10 metres
Length – 20 metres (5 Bays of 4 metres each)
Height – 4.5 metres
Roof Type – Gable, 10 degree pitch
Roof – ZINCALUME® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Walls & Trims – COLORBOND® steel TRIMCLAD® 0.42 BMT (0.47TCT) sheeting, BlueScope
Roller Doors – Four (4) COLORBOND® steel 2.6m high x 2.75m wide roller door (roller door is wind rated). Refer to the General Specification (# Access Doors) in relation to opening sizes. The Roller Doors are boxed or steel wrapped for protection during transport.
PA Doors – One (1) 2040 x 820 COLORBOND® steel door. Single skin metal clad door with COLORBOND® steel facings and fold-down vertical sides for strength and appearance. On a welded RHS frame, the door is pre-hung into a powdercoated frame. Supplied with a Knob/Knob entrance set.
Roof Ventilators – 3 x 300mm Ventilator(s) (same colour as roof).
Bracing – The building will have Knee and Apex braces. Minimum internal knee clearances are: Main Building 2.984m, Right Leanto 3.122m.
Span – 4m
Drop – No drop
Pitch – 6 degrees
Length – Starting bay 1 for 5 bays
Height of External Lean-to wall – 4.08m
Five (5) 4m open bays – along the sides of the leanto. Two (2) 4m open bays on the ends of the leanto. Refer to Layout (attached) for location & height clearances.
Mezzanine – One (1) bay, starting at bay One (1). Height under joist to be 2.6 metres. Steel bearers and joists only. Bearers supported by Two (2) mid columns. Stairs, balustrading and timber flooring supplied by others. Allowable floor load is 3.0kPa uniformly distributed. (Suitable for a office for general use or General storage up to 1.2m high – No concentrated loads).
Roof Purlins & Wall Girts – Z sections bolted to rafters & columns with a minimum overlap of 10% of the bay width.
Fixing to Concrete – Screw-Bolts fitted after concrete is cured.
Site Design Specifications
Site – Perth Region WA 6122 Australia
Building Orientation – Left side of building orientated to 90° (easterly direction)
Building Class – 10
Importance Level – 2 with a Vr of 45 m/s
Design Wind Criteria – Region A1; TC = 2.5; Mt = 1; Ms = 1.0; giving a Vdes of 39.2 m/s.
Other Design Factors – No Snow Loading allowed. No Earthquake Loading allowed.
Pricing at June 2020
Kit Price – $33,545.45
GST – $3,354.55
Delivery – FREE*
Promotional Discount (EOFY Sale) – ($2,770.00)
TOTAL (inc GST) – $34,130.00
* subject to standard delivery area
REFERENCE # : 2006136-2
- Determination of the design criteria by the engineer. This includes assessment in 8 cardinal directions to determine the site design wind speed based on the building orientation.
- A comprehensive step by step Construction Kit. This kit is specific to your building and gives step by step, simple to follow instructions on how to build your building.
- Engineering certification of the steel building to the appropriate Australian Standards.
- Slab or Pier designs for soil classes A, S, M, H1 and H2.
- Materials, as nominated above, supplied as per the attached General Specification”.
- BlueScope – product warranties of up to 15 years apply.
- Drawings, other than detailed above.
- Consent authority including any building, development or construction certificate application(s).
- Construction of the steel building and any foundations (the building is supplied as a kit).
- Insurance of the steel building once delivered to site or collected from the depot.