Apart from buying a whole new shed, extending your existing shed, garage or stables is often one of the best solutions to the following problems and can be quite economical.
- Shelter required for new tractors and implements.
- More cars in the household so now we need more shelter.
- The house is to small and the shed is already full.
- We need more entertaining area.
- More horses on the way.
- Have bought a helicopter, ultralight or plane for the farm.
- Have put a pool in near the shed and could use an awning for shelter.
Extending a shed can take the form of many options.
- Extra bays done as a roof only extension.
- Additional open fronted bays.
- Fully enclosed extension with new openings like roller doors etc.
- The addition of an awning off the existing building
- The addition of an annexe either enclosed, partly enclosed or open.
Sometimes in the past I have been contacted by people who are looking for various specific components of sheds they need to extend their shed. After considering their needs and making a list of their required bits and pieces it usually becomes clear that they can save time and money and obtain a better finish by purchasing a kit for their additions. Often with engineering and delivery to site included.
Fill out the form and get your project listed on ShedProject.com.au A site designed to get you quotes